• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jake Muller, Expy of Nero?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I was wondering if people think that jake muller , new protagonist of RE 6 and son of Albert Wesker, series villian can be considered a Expy of Nero?

A expy is a term from tvtropes that describes character from different works that could be thought of as similar to one another in terms of traits, motivations, personality, looks, history etc.

For example- Ken from persona 3 and Hope from FF13 are thought of to be expy given that they are both young males who join up with the heroes because one of the heroes killed their mom.

Second question is I was wondering if RE6 is gonna avoid all the bad moves that DMC4 made?

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

as for the first question i have no answer what so ever :D

Second question is I was wondering if RE6 is gonna avoid all the bad moves that DMC4 made

well they are putting all of there work on RE6 so theres no mistake its going to be without any bad moves......thats why i think they tossed DmC to NT so that they could concentrate on RE6 more...;)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Let's just hope RE6 doesn't make that mistake DMC4 made with their young protaganist.

I think they have so far given the info they have revealed.

The game consists of three scenarios, one for each lead and you are given the choice on which to play. That sidesteps the main problem with Nero as people could choose to play as him. And the other characters are playable and chosen-able so they aren't thrown to the wayside either.

plus he is noted to be wesker's kid which isn't as mysterious as nero's background. Even his partnership/relationship with sherry birkin looks to be better recieved than kyrie was.

things are looking up,

Dante47

Resident Evil 6 entirely seems like a mistake to me. I mean... how outlandish can the plot get? It's so ridiculous, even the gameplay lost it's way. I have no issue with the new camera from Resident Evil 4, but did it have to be so action oriented? Anyone remember when one zombie in Resident Evil 2 would completely **** your **** up? Now you can run up and round house kick ten zombies in the face. I'm not even exaggerating. You can literally round house kick ten zombies in the face.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

Resident Evil 6 entirely seems like a mistake to me. I mean... how outlandish can the plot get? It's so ridiculous, even the gameplay lost it's way. I have no issue with the new camera from Resident Evil 4, but did it have to be so action oriented? Anyone remember when one zombie in Resident Evil 2 would completely **** your **** up? Now you can run up and round house kick ten zombies in the face. I'm not even exaggerating. You can literally round house kick ten zombies in the face.
i totally agree with u man...i miss that feeling...but maybe we are just getting really strong :D:p

Zilla

The inFAAMous
I was the first amongst My friends to actually come out and say that Resident Evil 6 looked awful. My mind still hasn't changed.

Honestly, I think you'd be better off spending Your money on a cheap Gamecube and playing the Resident Evil 1 remake.

Dante47

I was the first amongst My friends to actually come out and say that Resident Evil 6 looked awful. My mind still hasn't changed.

Honestly, I think you'd be better off spending Your money on a cheap Gamecube and playing the Resident Evil 1 remake.
Man, that remake was awesome! It still holds up well to this day. Even Resident Evil 4 wasn't bad. The start of the game was great, but then it just turned into an action movie.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
guys can we try and stay on topic or can you just move your RE6 talk to the proper RE6 thread please?

Dante47

Sorry. I really don't think Jake's character will be similar to Nero. Yes they are both "young" but there will be a huge difference in these characters. Jake... has an origin.

Top Bottom