• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I've played MvC2 and MvC3 for some time time and just now thought of this....

TyrantWayne9999

Golden Saint God of Overlords
Could certain Capcom characters really match up certain characters of the MU, based on feats from they've displayed from their own series?

Firebrand vs Blackheart? Ghostrider? eh....maybe not a good example

Ryu vs Iron Fist? Ryu definitely has a range advantage but Iron Fist is pretty fast and his ability to use his Chi could prove problematic for Ryu, but that would mean he manages to get close....who knows?

Obviously RE characters (with maybe the exception of Wesker and resurrected Jill) don't stack up too well....

Megaman vs Cyclops? If Megaman was allowed to use any number of the different powerups from his games *cough*metal blade*cough*

And of course the REAL obvious one...Dante vs Deadpool.

Actually to be honest I made this thread mostly cuz I was most curious how Dante would fair in the MU simply based on the opponents he's faced and the feats he has shown in the DMC series....

When doing these fights, EVERYTHING from the ENTIRETY of the DMC (save for DmC) series is fair game as far as citing feats and info and things.

To start this off...

Dante vs Iron Fist
-Round 1: No Weapons for Dante and No Chi for Iron Fist. Completely unfettered, unarmed and non-superpowered fight
-Round 2: Dante only has Ifrit (no other Devil Arms or Firearms). No Restriction on Iron Fist.
-Round 3: Same as round 2 but with Beowulf instead
-Round 4: Same as Round 2 and 3 but with Gilgamesh
-Round 5: Dante has Rebellion and E&I. No Restriction on Iron Fist
-Round 6: No bars held, everything is allowed on both sides

I'll do more of these later, but I'm tired and lazy right now

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
f*ck that. I'll use whatever DMC/DmC I want.

Dante vs Deadpool would go on for quite a while, but the thing about Deadpool is that he can pretty much survive anything. But Dante isn't immortal. He CAN die with enough power put behind the attack.

Ghost rider vs Dante will be more in Dante's favor if he's fighting early Ghost Rider interpretations.

Top Bottom