• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

iTunes help, please!

Meg

Is it possible to download songs from iTunes you already purchased, but no longer have in your library? I don't know why, but a bunch of songs I had previously purchased aren't in my library anymore. Its been that way for awhile, but I've just given up solving this on my own. Can anyone help? :(

Meg

Thank you, CM! I had already checked and the songs are nowhere to be found! :O *fills out form*

EDIT: I double checked to see what songs were no longer in my library and ironically they're all songs I don't really like anymore anyway. XD

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Thank you, CM! I had already checked and the songs are nowhere to be found! :O *fills out form*

EDIT: I double checked to see what songs were no longer in my library and ironically they're all songs I don't really like anymore anyway. XD

This problem usually occurs when the song files are not played for a long time. My friend had this problem, and he had more than 50 deleted after not playing them about 5 to 6 months.

Meg

This problem usually occurs when the song files are not played for a long time. My friend had this problem, and he had more than 50 deleted after not playing them about 5 to 6 months.
Oh my that's rather mean! :O Well thank you for your help CM. I'm glad I know now what (probably) happened. ^^

Top Bottom