• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

It's On !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
Spawn and Dante......you choose who wins....personally, i'd say spawn, considering the fact that his cape can turn into anything and he is immortal....not only that, but he is constantly slaying demons and fighting generals of the devil.....i would love to debate with anyone who is up for it

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
We already had this kind of discussion with Hulk vs. Dante vs. Vergil, and we kinda reached the consensus that comic book characters are overpowered in the extreme. So... Spawn.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
Ah....but that was Hulk.....Spawn and Dante would be a bit more evenly matched, seeing how they're both demonic power....really i just like seeing the discussions of the Dante vs so-and-so discussions

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
none takin.....lol......unfortunately, u sided with me on this one...and i was so looking forward to a debate.....im hopin someone says something against it so we can discuss

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
Sparda™;200920 said:
A hybrid against a god....

Yes, we know the result already. :lol:

Well Dante killed satan (Mundus) >_>..I doubt this helps lol. But in actuality, that fight is VERY hotly debated. Look it up XD

Sparda™

Ember To Inferno;200922 said:
Well Dante killed satan (Mundus) >_>..I doubt this helps lol. But in actuality, that fight is VERY hotly debated. Look it up XD

Mundus can't die, but can be sealed - that's what Dante did.

Even If Mundus dies, he gets reborn.

There's nothing hot about Dante VS Sephiroth. The One Winged Angel can crush Dante easily.

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
GamblingGambitCloud;200923 said:
Dante vs Cloud...cloud owns every time...........lol

That one is also hotly debated too dude XD I don't know who would win lol.

Sparda™;200924 said:
Mundus can't die, but can be sealed - that's what Dante did.

Even If Mundus dies, he gets reborn.

There's nothing hot about Dante VS Sephiroth. The One Winged Angel can crush Dante easily.

Sorry, I diddn't know how to word it like that..I fail at english xD

Sparda™

Ember To Inferno;200925 said:
Sorry, I diddn't know how to word it like that..I fail at english xD

It's OK. ^_^

Devil May Cry characters when compared to other game character are mostly underpowered.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
lol....it CAN be debated....but u see....if, as Sparda said, Dante is owned by Sephiroth....and Cloud owned Sepiroth....then by process of deduction, Cloud would own Dante

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Dante all the way.And that's true.See the most recent Spawn issues and you'll understand why.Also,which Spawn do you mean?AL Simmons?Godslayer?Ken Kurosawa?Who?Nick?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Devil Bane;200964 said:
Dante all the way.

I'll second that vote.
And there is NO WAY Cloud can take down Dante. One head-butt from Dante, and Cloud is out like a light, because 1.) Cloud wouldn't see it coming because he's not used to dirty fighers, and 2.) Dante is too sneaky and unpredictible in his attacks to give away his intended method of taking him down. He could whip out E&I at any given moment, or do a streak and million stab with Rebellion. It's pretty hard to know when he's mocking you and when he's actually getting ready to empty a barrage of bullets on you. Point is, Dante fights dirty, Dante owns Cloud.

aka958

Don't trust people
Cloud never beats Sephiroth all alone, and also he was weakened by Holy... Maybe in Advent Children but I don't really think Sephiroth just spawns with instant full power.

Cloud would not stand a chance agaisnt Dante in so many ways, but Sephiroth would destroy Dante with ease, he got a too big sword for Dante to come into close range :p .

Now onto the topic. I would also say that Spawn would win but that is because I think Spawn is an awesome comic character. Unlike green big hulk or spiderman or superman... He got more style than anyone of them and he doesn't play around in a super hero costume either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom