• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

It's mah birthday!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yep! January 23rd, 1995. I'm fifteen now! Man does the time fly or what? I can still remember me being scared of the haunted castle in DMC 1, back when I was eight...

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Happy Birthday DreadnoughtDT :). Hope you enjoy the rest of your day ^_^.

Durante

Dead
Happy birthday man,yeah i understand you perfectly i remember when i was 6 and was scared of passing through a dark valley on Resident Evil 3 :D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OMG I'm so excited! I just got Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles! Please you guys, don't spoil anything for me except this one tidbit. Is G (William Birkin) in it?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
DreadnoughtDT;199622 said:
OMG I'm so excited! I just got Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles! Please you guys, don't spoil anything for me except this one tidbit. Is G (William Birkin) in it?

Yes, he is. The evidence are shown in the pics I shown in THIS thread. :)

Happy birthday, DreadnoughtDT.:)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ooohhh! Creepy lookin'! I only looked at the first form though. I want the others to be a surprise. I shouldn't hold my breath though, if the first form's anything to go by, the others look the same too. I don't care though, pretty graphics make Willy B. look positively atrocious! In a good way, that is.

aka958

Don't trust people
When your having the most fun, that is when the time flies by.
Bartz, Dissidia Final Fantasy.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Thanks guys! You helped make my birthday just that one little bit better. :)

On the subject of G, I had NO IDEA his third form was so acrobatic. I knew he could jump around a lot, but I didn't know he could ROUNDHOUSE kick me! God that hurts...

Then, his fourth form got a makeover. His fangs twitch and he's a LOT bigger...

I won't spoil the fifth form for those of you who haven't played it, but it surprises me that he can still talk in that form. He yelled Sherry's name twice during the fight.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Gee... sorry DreadnoughtDT, I was very busy yesterday and i wasn't around... but Happy Belated Birthday... I really hope it was a good one.
Hope u got what u wanted too.

VB

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
S'okay VB. And yes, I did get what I wanted! Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles. I beat it the same day I got it! It's just that darn good!

Top Bottom