• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

It's has been long...

Primordium

From shadow to shadow...
I remember the days I used to visit this site daily, under a different name, not since they held the competition for the DMC HD Collection though. It truly has been long, so I doubt I will remember anyone here, if they are still here at all. I do recognise a few names, but could care less really. I wonder if I can find my old account on here?

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
When did you register bro? I been here ever since 2008. Don't leave this time man. Sounds so sad. I care. Maybe I know you!

Primordium

From shadow to shadow...
I don't intend on leaving this time. Also, I did find my old account just earlier, I cannot remember the login details anymore, so I am wondering what will happen to it now.

Primordium

From shadow to shadow...
Already back to this, like I was last year when I was using I Make The Devils Cry. And already it seems this account has garnered more attention than I Make The Devils Cry if anything so far.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Already back to this, like I was last year when I was using I Make The Devils Cry. And already it seems this account has garnered more attention than I Make The Devils Cry if anything so far.

Really like your new user-name. Kudos :)

Top Bottom