• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"It's a customer with the password..." What??

_Coby_

I really don't understand what is this password thing with the customers of the Devil May Cry agency. What does it mean? (sorry for my bad english)

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I think you have to read the manual of the first game.

As far as I can remember, they said something about if you mention anything that involves exorcisms or the supernatural, Dante will take interest in only those types of cases.

Last edited:

_Coby_

I think you have to read the manual of the first game.

As far as I can remember, they said something about if you mention anything about exorcisms or the supernatural, Dante will take interest in only those types of cases.

Ok thanks.

berto

I Saw the Devil
There is a reference to it on the DMC2 novel. If I remember right the password was something to the effect of 'your opponents are devils.' I'd have to look into it but I don't remember where my copy of the book is.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
For reference (approx. 1 minute in):

Dante's mention of a password is something that I hadn't actually noticed before.

@berto: Kinda makes me want to give the novels a shot. Are they simply novelisations of the games or continuations?

Last edited:

KatTheNephilim

Spirit Medium
The password is Numbers Dante put in various channels they find that by channel surfing and report a case
At least I remember hearing that somewhere

KatTheNephilim

Spirit Medium
Yes apparently it is said on the official strategy guide it say's this exactly "Since that time, he has worked under the guise of a freelance hired gun, eliminating supernatural creatures and clearing demonic infestations, Clients can hire him by using a "password," which must be obtained through nefarious channels." I can show you a picture if you like i own the strategy guide and wrote it from the guide

Top Bottom