• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

item collecter achievement

evilweevle

in my quest to attain 1000 gamerpoints on DMC4, i just recently had enough red orbs to buy every single item in the shop (s,m,l health, holy waters etc) but i did not get my item collector achievement.

is it instead that you need to find every item in the game on all difficulties as that is the only other way i can see that i might be able to get the achievement.

on the + side i did get my legendary devil hunter (10,000 enemies killed), throne of glory (clear all modes) and 10 for clearing hell or hell difficulty as well for 110 gamerpoints in one go! :)

any help appreciated!

evilweevle

wait, by that u dont mean red orbs and proud souls as well does it?
iv got the max limit of all items apart from the remaining blue orbs that i need to collect from the secret missions, but then theres an achievement for maximum health anyway.

ne more help plz?

Matt_Devine

you need to collect the blue orbs also from the secret missions, i went through the same thing and was wondering myself. but yea, just complete the secret missions and you should get the item collector achievement. And you dont need full red orbs or proud souls

rhys423

wannabe
u need all blue orb fragments and everything in the shop at max (except holy waters i can confirm this)

Top Bottom