• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

It won't be long I hope

Wuodan

Present Day. Present Time.
I know I haven't been around for too long but I must have my departure now. In the first week of July I will attend to conservatory qualifications for classical guitar and to be honest I'm way behind the schedule. I'm not sure if I can make it.

Regardless I will come back right after my success...or after I get over my failure.

I'm also sad because I won't be able to play DMC4SE till everything is over so I hope you guys have fun time with it.

Take care, ladies and gentlemen of the demon world. Signing out.
tumblr_mf7bmb8WwU1rbs2tjo1_500.gif

berto

I Saw the Devil
and you just got here, too.
well, we'll be here so stay focused and go kick some ass chew a little bubblegum.
leave the gum.

Wuodan

Present Day. Present Time.
You guys are so sweet, thank you for all your good wishes. I'm on vacation now and with my smartphone I can't write before I break my fingers but I should at least leave a brief update.

The qualifications went extremely well but it wasn't enough. I got the 5th place which is quite a success in itself but the conservatory accept only 4 students, sadly. However, shortly after the results, the head of the classical guitar department invited me to his home saying he was delighted by my performance and he wasn't expecting this many great candidates that he and the rest of the jury couldn't decide. Apparently this was an unusual year, the people got in are from formerly musician families and they have awards as well as solo concerts and regularly candidates are mediocre, well, like me.

Long story short, he reassured me to try it again next year and invited me to take classes from conservatory as a guest student.

I honestly don't know how to feel but taking the 5th place and being acknowledged by such a great guitarist is enough motivation to keep me going. At least now I know I wasn't half bad and I am capable of making it. However this also gives signals of a difficult year since I have to study harder from now on.

With all that being said I'm back! Hope you guys are well. Without further ado, let's blow this joint!

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
You guys are so sweet, thank you for all your good wishes. I'm on vacation now and with my smartphone I can't write before I break my fingers but I should at least leave a brief update.

The qualifications went extremely well but it wasn't enough. I got the 5th place which is quite a success in itself but the conservatory accept only 4 students, sadly. However, shortly after the results, the head of the classical guitar department invited me to his home saying he was delighted by my performance and he wasn't expecting this many great candidates that he and the rest of the jury couldn't decide. Apparently this was an unusual year, the people got in are from formerly musician families and they have awards as well as solo concerts and regularly candidates are mediocre, well, like me.

Long story short, he reassured me to try it again next year and invited me to take classes from conservatory as a guest student.

I honestly don't know how to feel but taking the 5th place and being acknowledged by such a great guitarist is enough motivation to keep me going. At least now I know I wasn't half bad and I am capable of making it. However this also gives signals of a difficult year since I have to study harder from now on.

With all that being said I'm back! Hope you guys are well. Without further ado, let's blow this joint!

Welcome back :)

Top Bottom