• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is Trish a Succubus?

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Ok, this is kinda silly...

I realize Trish shares characteristics with (capcom) succubus like Morrigan, Nevan.
In MvsC3 , she acts and talks like Morrigan( in some points she is even more sexual than Morrigan).
In the forums people( who doesn't know Trish) ask if she was one of Morrigan's companions or if she belongs to a AO game or hentai ( because of her dialogues).
Someone in this forum touch this subject but never went further, but if we take in account what was her propose ( to seduce and destroy and to be a honey trap), doesn't she fits a Succubus role?

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i'm not really sure, but it seems like Trish is just a lightning demon that looks like an attractive human. her appearance was a way to get Dante to come to Mallet island but once they were there her response was to wander off on her own and eventually try to electrocute him when he let his guard down. at no point does she try to seduce Dante. she only acts like that when disguised as Gloria or in MVC3 (both situations where she is mostly interacting with men that are not Dante).

Railazel

Ok, this is kinda silly...

I realize Trish shares characteristics with (capcom) succubus like Morrigan, Nevan.
In MvsC3 , she acts and talks like Morrigan( in some points she is even more sexual than Morrigan).
In the forums people( who doesn't know Trish) ask if she was one of Morrigan's companions or if she belongs to a AO game or hentai ( because of her dialogues).
Someone in this forum touch this subject but never went further, but if we take in account what was her propose ( to seduce and destroy and to be a honey trap), doesn't she fits a Succubus role?

Is she a demoness? Yes. Is she a succubus? No. In fact, I'm not sure what happened to her personality in MvC3 since she was pretty much acted as cool and collected as Dante in DMC 1 and 4. However, her alternate persona, Gloria, is very sexual. I would guess her sexual expression in MvC3 was either a reference to Gloria or Capcom trying to give her a more noticeable personality since she's not really a famous DMC character.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
She's not a succubus she's just a doll/puppet made by the hands of Mundus the whole game had the "marionette" kind of theme to it.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Nope, she was made only to look like Eva so Dante would follow her towards Mundus. Though Gloria was oversexualiced even as a disguise.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
if trish were a succubus, she would have been fallen in love with dante instantly and not attacked him, betray him, or leave dante for some years (as the anime explained). so trish is not a succubus. she was just over sexualized like pretty much all women in capcom these days

IncarnatedDemon

if trish were a succubus, she would have been fallen in love with dante instantly and not attacked him, betray him, or leave dante for some years (as the anime explained). so trish is not a succubus. she was just over sexualized like pretty much all women in capcom these days
Trish in dmc1 was wearing kinda "slutty" clothes, but honestly those clothes are NOTHING different from some of the clothes some females wear within hollywood.

Is Trish's belly shown? Yes
Is her breast hinted? Yes

But i can't recall a single moment in dmc1 where Trish was treated as piece of sex object. No panties shown like in dmc 4 with Gloria persona.
No increased breast size
No ass view

And even if Trish looks way she does (a sexy babe with sexy clothes), its not a bad thing.
Trish is a strong female demon who is bloody strong.
Just because she wears sexy stuff does not mean she is nothing but fan service. In one of Kat pic from reboot her tits are shown kinda similar to Trish.

Trish is just a sexy demon that SOME people call a prostitute (including Tameem), that wears sexy but tasteful clothing.
She looks 60x times better than a prostitute.
And if you try to buy sex from her, she'll turn you into french fries.

/Trish>You.

@Loopy:
Over 9000. :D

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
Trish in dmc1 was wearing kinda "slutty" clothes, but honestly those clothes are NOTHING different from some of the clothes some females wear within hollywood.

Is Trish's belly shown? Yes
Is her breast hinted? Yes

But i can't recall a single moment in dmc1 where Trish was treated as piece of sex object. No panties shown like in dmc 4 with Gloria persona.
No increased breast size
No ass view

And even if Trish looks way she does (a sexy babe with sexy clothes), its not a bad thing.
Trish is a strong female demon who is bloody strong.
Just because she wears sexy stuff does not mean she is nothing but fan service. In one of Kat pic from reboot her tits are shown kinda similar to Trish.

Trish is just a sexy demon that SOME people call a prostitute (including Tameem), that wears sexy but tasteful clothing.
She looks 60x times better than a prostitute.
And if you try to buy sex from her, she'll turn you into french fries.

/Trish>You.

@Loopy:
Over 9000. :D

its just the "enhanced graphics" in DMC4 that really made me go like "i feel like i should be looking at dante...but i'm really just staring at trish and lady's boobs. then they jiggled violently after each step. like WHOA!!! i get it. you have boobs. i'm jealous. ok!?! where as DMC1 2 and 3 the boobage didn't feel too overwhelming

IncarnatedDemon

its just the "enhanced graphics" in DMC4 that really made me go like "i feel like i should be looking at dante...but i'm really just staring at trish and lady's boobs. then they jiggled violently after each step. like WHOA!!! i get it. you have boobs. i'm jealous. ok!?! where as DMC1 2 and 3 the boobage didn't feel too overwhelming
This pic sums up how i view Trish and hope developers portray her:
Trish___DMC___Coloration_by_DanBoDraws.jpg

Beautiful and powerful.

Reactions: Jak
Top Bottom