• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is Patty older or Nero?

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
I dunno if there was a similiar thread like this one posted but ummm i have been wondering for some time. Is Patty older than Nero?
In the anime, i heard that it took place between DMC1 and DMC3 and Patty's like 10 at that time?
Dante in DMC4 is 29 and Nero 19...so who's older? or r they the same age?

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
I dunno if there was a similiar thread like this one posted but ummm i have been wondering for some time. Is Patty older than Nero?
In the anime, i heard that it took place between DMC1 and DMC3 and Patty's like 10 at that time?
Dante in DMC4 is 29 and Nero 19...so who's older? or r they the same age?
the anime took place between 1 and 4 actually so nero is older is my guess

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
The anime happened soon after DMC1. DMC4 happens around a year after DMC1 ( Dante was about 28 in 1 and about 29 in 4)

Patty was around 10 in the anime so she would be around 11 during DMC4 when Nero was about 19. So Nero is roughly 8 years older than Patty.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
The anime happened soon after DMC1. DMC4 happens around a year after DMC1 ( Dante was about 28 in 1 and about 29 in 4)

Patty was around 10 in the anime so she would be around 11 during DMC4 when Nero was about 19. So Nero is roughly 8 years older than Patty.
12065738771352376078Arnoud999_Right_or_wrong_5.svg.med.png

1 takes place about 3 years after 3 , in which dante is nineteen so in 1 dante is about 22

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
Wait...I thought Dante was 38 in DMC4?
I know he was 19 in DMC3.
DMC1...I think around 22...
DMC2...42...I think? o.o
Not sure.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Dante is 19 in 3 and 29 in 1 as 1 took place ten years after.

both 4 and the anime takes place after 1 but it was never specified how much hence the confusion.

This is why i hate how kobayashi handled things as he never specified what place they held in the timeline.

We dont know in what order 4 and the anime happened in so I assume they happened in the same year.

So nero is older than patty is nero is 16-20 and patty is 8-10.

does it help?

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
Nero is around 17 I think. Kyrie is older than him by a year. But yeah, definitely, Nero is older than Patty.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Patty because she doesn't need a boyfriend and yes nero is a girl ! and most importantly she doesn't cry like nero does its just pathetic

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
I'll be damned if Patty is older than Nero.
Be all like, "Dafuq. o_O; Immortal kiddy? Older but never aged since hitting 10 or 12. Y u no teach me how to do this?" :| -because obsessed with staying young.- 8D

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
or aren't they the same age then? o.o in dmc4 i've heard that dante is 29....in the anime, ive heard he's 21.Nero is 19 in dmc4 and was only 11 when dante was 21.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
or aren't they the same age then? o.o in dmc4 i've heard that dante is 29....in the anime, ive heard he's 21.Nero is 19 in dmc4 and was only 11 when dante was 21.

Nope it clearly takes place after DMC1 as trish has met lady and patty is just barely 8 9 i think so no way she's older or even equal to nero because as far my rough guess is 4 takes place a year or two after anime

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Dante is 28-29 in the anime. (28 in DMC1, 29 in DMC4 the anime is somewhere in between the two.)

Top Bottom