• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is it just me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
hhmmmm.....................dont think that Dante can kill the enemies with Steath.................coz its not Dante´s style

KingJordan

I be tippin' down
It's just you. Capcom has realized the pretty boy image from DMC 3 is getting played out, so they need a rugged Daante for a change.

machindix

Dante never looked pretty to me that's for sure... at least not in DMC3. I think he looks hotter in his thirties.

Stillborn

Devil's heart
Solid Dante ot Dante Snake. Yeah right. Dante will not morph into Solid Snake. But he actually look pretty much of Snake. But hey, I like that new look of his. Looks like grown-up with that beard.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
I hate that beard!!!!!Capcom can make him as rugged as they want but why a beard?<covers face with a hankie>

Vergil2006

No they dont look a like at all...

I like both DMC and MGS... so I think that Capcom would notice that Dante was starting to look like enoguh game char.

meirelle

~from the dark~
Seriously, though. I just meant it as a joke-- you know, with the whole beard thing going on. :D On that note, I wonder who would win if Snake and Dante got into a fight. Dante has strength, but Snake has stealth. Hm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom