• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is it a glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

karlmartin001

So I got myself DMC3:SE for PS2 and from the start (I have no DMC3 save or nothing) I can play with Vergil, have two Costumes unlocked and can play the bloody palace mode. Is it a clitch or...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Funnily enough, that happened with my copy too.
Strange. I never took any notice of it at the time.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I had all these things too when I first played it - isn't that normal? I did have a Dante's awakening save file? It is a special edition - maybe this is the special-ness!

Durante

Dead
Special Edition-choose whomever you want to play with,but knowing that Vergil had no cutscenes i started to play with Dante.

EDIT:Sorry,you goota have a dmc3 save file to play with Vergil on SE,or just beat the game with Dante.

I playe the SE wit pc, and I didnt got any trouble, after finishing the game on normal, vergil became playable wit 2 cutscenes.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
So is it an actual glitch, or because you have finished the game with Dante and a save file is there Capcom have been nice and don't make you play the game through again with Dante?

Does that make sense? I did everything on the normal version of the game when it first came out. When I got the SE I would have been really p*ssed off if I'd had to do everything again.

But then karlmartin001, who started this thread said they didn't have a save file? I'm confused now?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom