• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is Hideki Kamiya teasing Mega Man Legends 3?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Get ready! Bayonetta director and Devil May Cry creator Hideki Kamiya has made an interesting Twitter update regarding Mega Man Legends recently.

After a follower asked him whether or not he was a fan of the Mega Man DASH series (the name for Mega Man Legends in Japan), he responded with the following tweet: “If you’re Dash fan, you’ll be happy soon.”

As a former Capcom employee, we’re guessing Kamiya-san keeps in touch with his former colleagues. He may just be on point. During the San Diego Comic-Con’s Mega Man Universe panel, Capcom’s Keiji Inafune teased an “oft-requested” Mega Man announcement in the near future. Simply put, there’s no Mega Man more requested than Mega Man Legends 3.

Stay tuned for updates.

Source: http://scrawlfx.com/2010/09/is-hideki-kamiya-teasing-mega-man-legends-3

Ah, this looks good! Hopefully, it is Mega Man Legends 3. :D:D:D:D:D:D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
*spontaneously combusts from excitement*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Hopefully it gets a US release. Last time a Legends (or DASH, if you prefer) game was released, I think it was Japan only. Which made me a mite angry.

Vampi

I don't trust that site. They're the same people who took sum of Kamiya's Tweets out of context. So take this so called news as a grain of salt.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vampi;275338 said:
I don't trust that site. They're the same people who took sum of Kamiya's Tweets out of context. So take this so called news as a grain of salt.

Well, that's a bit depressing.

Hm... I suppose there's always the saying "hope dies last", correct?

I mean, I'm allowed to hope... Right?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Storm Silves;275324 said:
*spontaneously combusts from excitement*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Hopefully it gets a US release. Last time a Legends (or DASH, if you prefer) game was released, I think it was Japan only. Which made me a mite angry.

Ah, you are talking about Rockman DASH Great Five-Island Adventure? I was excited when it was released, since it has better graphics and stuff, but subsequently disappointed that it was released to mobile phones, and to Japanese only. :(

I hope that this will be a simultaneous release to West and Japan as well. And preferably, make sure the voice actors retain their roles. I hate when good voice actors replaced by new ones...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chaos Master;275393 said:
Ah, you are talking about Rockman DASH Great Five-Island Adventure? I was excited when it was released, since it has better graphics and stuff, but subsequently disappointed that it was released to mobile phones, and to Japanese only. :(

I hope that this will be a simultaneous release to West and Japan as well. And preferably, make sure the voice actors retain their roles. I hate when good voice actors replaced by new ones...

Yeah, Rock Man DASH GFIA was a letdown, for sure.

Hm... New voice actors could be good, so long as they sound similar. I was really ticked when they replaced Domon Kasshu's original voice actor for this stupid wannabe in the Dynasty Warriors Gundam series.

Top Bottom