• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is dante cute or hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ha ha ha! How can he be hotter than Vergil? They're identical twins! :lol:
Overall I think Dante has a hot body.
Maybe he's cute too, I mean he's got his moments.
...but he's actually not that good lookin'... ;)

Meg

uh.... i don't think video game characters are hot/cute/handsome whatever. though calling dante cute sounds weird.

Meg

Sparda™;216256 said:
Girls, girls, girls...

Don't talk to me like that, you know I'm shy. :lol:

well if you want this to be about you. ;)

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Well I think Dante's hot.

Video game character or not theres nothing wrong with a bit of eye candy.

If my brother and boyfriend can watch the 'Gloria' scene on DMC4 over and over - where she's all spinny and bouncy and blatantly not wearing any underwear (lol) then I can perve on Dante strutting around too.

:D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Mmmm....I dunno, maybe we go for a 'stroll' through pergatory and make our way to paradiso? ;)
*swat* Stop it Sparda, you're making my mind go all dirty! :lol:

I'm with Ebony on this one. Dante is good eye candy if you compare him to all this meh-manly-manly-overly-manly characters out there. I think it's because he's toned and not bulky from overdone muscles.

...I like my meat lean, yeah? ;)

Sparda™

clairavance;216495 said:
Mmmm....I dunno, maybe we go for a 'stroll' through pergatory and make our way to paradiso? ;)
*swat* Stop it Sparda, you're making my mind go all dirty! :lol:

Mmmm... naughty girl, just like I want 'em. :lol:

clairavance;216495 said:
...I like my meat lean, yeah? ;)

Well, I do shave It... What meat? :D :lol:

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
clairavance;216495 said:
I'm with Ebony on this one. Dante is good eye candy if you compare him to all this meh-manly-manly-overly-manly characters out there. I think it's because he's toned and not bulky from overdone muscles.

I bet you have never seen Kenshiro or any character from Hokuto no Ken[Fist of the North Star/Big Dipper],Jojo's Bizzare Adventure Part 1,2,3 or Sakigake!!Otokojuku[Move Forward!!Men's Private Academy].Real men and real eye candy...at least for the girls there.[They are not that many though].

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
No ways DB, I know who your talking about. That's just way too muscly to my liking. I'm not into the Terminator muscles - it don't look pretty.

@ Sparda: o_O I meant the opposite of what you meant. See my sig? THAT'S the meat I'm talkin' bout...*drools*...

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Ok...hey wait a minute!They were out before terminator.[Not that it matters.]

Also...you are already dea-[huge explosions.]

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ What VB said.
I thought it was pretty clear this thread is meant to attract the female population on the forum. No straight guy would actually join in girl talk, would they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom