• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is anyone interested in this idea?

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
I have been posting my Random Encounters stories, and barely anyone reads them unless I specifically ask them, but I have started writing a new story.

Mortal. It is the chronicles of Nic Henderson (Nicodemus Zamoran, The Hellslayer Knight reborn) and his best friend, Dylan Thompson, also known as DT, and their adventures in the modern world before Nic becomes the Lord of Weapons. Each story will have ties to the modern world and supernatural events.

I just want to know if anyone will read them. If so, I will start to post them in the Fan Fic section. If not, I will only post it on my Random Encounters site.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Yeah, I was just going to check up on stuff, but I had to reply to this.

Okay, Nic. Really? You and DT are both going on about how no one reads your stuff, and seriously, you both need to stop. Writing shouldn't be about whether people read it or not - unless you're trying to become an author, and if you are, why are you posting your stories on the web? - it's about having fun. And if you really want people to read your stuff, post it on FictionPress or some other story sharing sites.

Sorry if this came off as bitchy, but people want to read DMC fanfiction, not original stories here.

On a less bitchy note: I'll read it.

aka958

Don't trust people
^That is not completely true! I don't like that many of the DMC fan fics, don't find them so interesting. So... I don't want to read DMC fan fiction. :p

On topic, I don't know... We'll see in time if I'll be in the mood.

Osaka

trollololol
Don't panic cause you don't think there's enough people reading or replying on how your stories are going. If you believed that at the start then you wouldn't have started at all so you must want to keep going. Just post regardless.

Top Bottom