• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is anyone here...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
A furry/scaly? Just wondering, as I'm a scaly myself. Although, you guys probably already knew that. :p So, without further ado, answer, dammit! lol

Sparda™

Um, pardon my ignorance, mostly because I'm not that much used to most of the Western terms... but what's all this about? :lol:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ah. Allow me to explain. A furry/scaly is someone who's internet identity is basically an anthropomorphic animal. For instance, I'm a scaly because others see me as a beefy lizard man. Basically, anyone who has (for lack of a better term) an obsession with a certain animal and thinks the anthropomorphic form is it is "cool". As you can tell, I'm obsessed with lizards. Hell, I want to be that guy in my sig, he's so cool!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh yeah. Let me say one more thing. Usually furries/scalies are held in low regard because nearly 40% of them are gay/bisexual. I'm not, though, don't get me wrong. In fact, I have a couple of friends who are gay, and I don't look at them any different than my "normal" friends. And now, a little history on how I became a scaly. See, I was really young and I used to watch He-Man a lot. He's what got me into hack-n-slash games instead of boring run-n-gun shooters. Then, when the Snake Men appeared, I flipped. I just thought they were REALLY cool. So, I got obsessed with them. Hell, I got mad at people just because they thought the Snake Men were a load of bull... But enough about that. Anyway, I'm not "normal" but just because I'm a scaly doesn't make me any less human, right?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Huh... Well you made one. I posted in it earlier, just so you know. The thing that bothers ME is that you haven't posted your own. Are you hiding something?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
LOL @ lizard boy :lol: But you've got a good point.

Um...I'm a furry. I luuuurv the tigers. The stealth...the grace... the FUR...gahgah! I'm almost as obsessed with shifters as I am with DMC...almost...

...speaking of which, isn't your bro a shifter? I forgot, did he mention what he shifts into? :huh: I got a bad memory sometimes.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
As far as that goes,while i'm not that much into it but i still find them cool.Especially when they represent the hidden meanings of that animal.I blame SEGA's Shining series for that.[LOL].

Sparda™

DreadnoughtDT;198306 said:
Huh... Well you made one. I posted in it earlier, just so you know. The thing that bothers ME is that you haven't posted your own. Are you hiding something?

What are you talking about?!

I said my orientation here, at your thread, and there, at my thread. I'm curious.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Woah! Dude, don't flip out! I didn't mean anything like that... I was just curious, and I didn't recall you saying it. Sorry! :( Let's just forget this happened, kay?

BTW, rock on MOE! Lizard men all the way!

Clairavance... Well, I have to say nice choice! Tigers... I never thought about that before. Usually the most popular are lizards, dragons, wolves, and dogs. I've never heard someone say tiger before... I like lizards for largely the same reasons. Imagine my beefy lizzie with big, strong wings... That would be AWESOME.

On the subject of my bro, he is a shifter, yes, but he can change his body to fit the situation. However, when he meets someone, he likes to drive home the point that at the end of the day, he's only human. Doesn't mean that he can't turn his arm into a sword or turn into a furry/scaly, though! ;)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
DreadnoughtDT;198414 said:
On the subject of my bro, he is a shifter, yes, but he can change his body to fit the situation. However, when he meets someone, he likes to drive home the point that at the end of the day, he's only human. Doesn't mean that he can't turn his arm into a sword or turn into a furry/scaly, though! ;)

LOL... so he's like a shifty chameleon? Very wicked ^_^

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yeah. You could say that, but his base form, his natural form, is that of a human. BTW, does anyone have a pic of their favorite in an anthropomorphic form, like my sig? Just wanna see. ;)

Top Bottom