• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is anyone Christian?

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Used to be, my faimily still is... Don't know if this counts though.

LysseC

I think I realized I never really believed in it in the first place, but I cannot really explain why... It just never really touched me deeply.

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
I read that two thirds of British teens are atheist, of course this is an estimation though. I have a friend the same age as me who was confirmed when he was 11, but I'm an atheist myself. Most people I know are agnostic - they want to believe in heaven and that life is meaningful, but at the same time find it hard to fully believe.

SugarMoon

It's One on One.
I am but I don't feel like one. Do I believe in God? Yes I do. Greatly. But I've only been to church once in my life, my family used to but stopped after i was born, never been baptized and I only know small parts of the bible. So, knowing this I sometimes don't think I deserve to call myself one.

LysseC

I am but I don't feel like one. Do I believe in God? Yes I do. Greatly. But I've only been to church once in my life, my family used to but stopped after i was born, never been baptized and I only know small parts of the bible. So, knowing this I sometimes don't think I deserve to call myself one.
Well, you are not really an agnostic either, since you believe in God (the Christian God, I assume, not simply a godly entity in general). Right?:)

I consider myself agnostic, since I want to believe that there is something more to this world than what we directly see, and I don't rule out the possibility of the existence of some kind of god/goddess/an entity like that, but I don't have a precise idea about what/how this entity could be...

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I got the impression there were quite a few Christians on this site, but maybe that was back when I joined people were talking about it more

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Im Christian, but In the end Im rather an neutral in matter of religion, as well, I had somehow abadoned faith in that religion, as for me better is not believing in any type of God or Goddess.

Top Bottom