• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Infinite Choise of weapons !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kain16

How about if you could take all the weapons of your enemies not only the bosses but also the usual creatures like an RPG tipe DMC ??? what do you say ???

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
there'd be too many weapons, it would be pointless. cuz in dmc no one weapon is better than another, its not like one sword has 46 damage and another has 102 damage. thats why it wouldnt work with rpg styles

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
kain16;16710 said:
How about if you could take all the weapons of your enemies not only the bosses but also the usual creatures like an RPG tipe DMC ??? what do you say ???

it could be brutal man.........but they didnt put that in all DMC´s games man :(

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
that would be ABSOULETLY AWESOME!!!!!! but i kinda think of DMC as a RPG anyway, even though it really isnt.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
But that would just be not very challenging...I mean, if you had all the most powerful boss weapons, like Nelo Angelo's sword, or Nightmare's devil trigger, you could fly through the gamein two seconds. A bit like Heaven or Hell mode on DMC3...

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
KoRn_Dowwg666;19714 said:
But that would just be not very challenging...I mean, if you had all the most powerful boss weapons, like Nelo Angelo's sword, or Nightmare's devil trigger, you could fly through the gamein two seconds. A bit like Heaven or Hell mode on DMC3...

Man.............imagine having Nelo Angelo´s Sword in ur hands............it would be like........having Demonic powers and fighting against the Evil

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
I have a DMC, RPG and there is a way to work around that create a sword and it can be only given base stat then as ypou level up your swords power increases accordingly.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Potentially it could work but it would take a great deal of skill to make it work and keep the game still enjoyable. Maybe a Prince of Persia style dual weapon pick up or how about if you could feed the elements of your original weapons into each pick-up. E.g. beat a hell vanguard, pick up the scythe and fuse it with beowulf (light).

xxspider-chickx

Hush--Opiate
hamshanks;16738 said:
there'd be too many weapons, it would be pointless. cuz in dmc no one weapon is better than another, its not like one sword has 46 damage and another has 102 damage. thats why it wouldnt work with rpg styles

Would be awesome if it was like that though. The DMC3 system was the best I thought (beat a boss, get a weapon) but then I haven't played DMC2 so...

xxspider-chickx

Hush--Opiate
You should not have infinite weapons, but the weapons should vary in damage output. It would make the game more challenging or less challenging depending on which way you look at it.

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
I would like to see more extensive move lists. Only the free form weapon switch and instant cancels, etc. make this game so godly. I’d love even more complexity with varied movesets, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom