• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

infamous/Darksiders crossover

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
search your heart you know you want it.

Why i chose this is because it's unpredictable choice and there are some interesting story elements

In Infamous, Cole and the other conduits have to deal with not being the strongest thing on Earth and having the origin of Conduits revealed.

the series has been about choice so seeing free will vs determinism play out on a grand biblical scale could be interesting.

Plus for Cole this could be a chance to see if he made the right choice and if a race of condiuits could band together. What greater threat is the apocalapse?

Seeing how conduits react with the other races could introduce elements of the ubermench(superman ideal)or space opera. Conduits were gonna be the next step, now what ?

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Ewwww no...

images
X
256px-PROTOTYPE.png

Far better choice

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
search your heart you know you want it.
Now see, I think this is the best idea you've ever had. I don't care if end up proving the existence of the afterlife, this would still be better.

Ahem. I say this because while this counts as "out-of-the-box" thinking, but not so far out that it would be considered "necessarily random" like Katamari + Silent Hill.

Plus, both have goth (Cole was a vampire in a "fictional" dlc) metroidvania potential that's through the roof.

Top Bottom