• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Inafune teasing Resident Evil 6 announcement?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
During a recent interview, Capcom Global Head of Production Keiji Inafune slightly teased the possibility of an upcoming Resident Evil 6 announcement. Very teasingly, of course.

“Given the great success that supposed for us Resident Evil 5, we want that Resident Evil 6 leaves as rapidly as possible to the market,” Inafune told Spanish gaming site 3D Juegos (ran through Google translate). “In fact, you will shortly have the news of Capcom about this…”

I wouldn’t be surprised. The Tokyo Game Show is right around the corner. Think we’ll see the announcement?

Thanks, GAF.

Source: http://scrawlfx.com/2010/09/inafune-teasing-resident-evil-6-announcement

I am excited of this as well and hope that the game is in development. Hopefully, Leon and Claire will be playable once more. :D

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
As much as I'd like a RE6,Wesker's dead....you kinda need the main antagonist for a main installmen in my opiniont.But its Resident Evil,its probably gonna turn out great.I hope the game is in development too,I just hope that they'll replace Wesker with someone awesome.^_^

Top Bottom