• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

in need of help for god of war 2

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i decided to carry on the god of war story and bought number 2 i completed the game but can't use the items i have collected so some questions:

1: do i need one titan rank or seven to unlock arena of the fates?

2: i need a strategy to beat challenge of the titans

3: an easy way to get orbs on the titan challenges or the arena of the fates

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
1. You need to get overall Ranking of the Challenge of the Titans in Titan. The most minimum requirement to get Titan for overall Challenges is to get at least 6 Titan ranking for 6 Challenges, and 1 God ranking for 1 Challenge.

2. There is a guide for Challenge of the Titans here.

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/104/1046329p1.html

3. Once you unlocked Arena of the Fates, you can get Red Orbs easily by choosing three Cyclops to spawn, make sure they can respawn, turn on infinite magic and infinite health. Spam your Cronos's Rage at them to score multiple hits or kill them in quick succession. Alternatively, you can use Blade of Olympus's skill Divine Sacrifice to drain Red Orbs from the Cyclops. Divine Sacrifice works well too if there is a lot of enemies around you, so set the arena by spawning multiple undead soldiers and make sure that they respawn.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
1: damn thats what i was afraid of.....cuz im stuck on the challenge of the titans

2: hope its good

3:thanks

The sad thing is they try to deny this but; They know they screwed up HARD with the reboot, so they are making it up with the HD collection
I think the hd collection is being released because they are trying to squeeze the last amount of money out of dmc. There hasnt been an hd collection that was released that made more money than a new released game, not even close actually.

Top Bottom