• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Improvement's you want to stay

Status
Not open for further replies.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
In dmc4 they changed something's post what you want to see stay and what you want to see go.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Stay: The Devil Bringer.

Go: The shamefully limited use of Yamato. Nero. (Yeah I said it.) The constant reskins of Ifrit/Beowulf. The whole "repeat the game in reverse order" garbage, it wasn't a good idea in Silent Hill and time has not sweetened it.

I had a lot of problems with DMC4...

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
Stay: bosses, weapon ablities.

Goes: limted amount of weapons for Dante/Nero to use, the secret missions that belong to Dante while playing Nero.

Ainde

World Saviour
EmotionsUntold;91870 said:
Stay: Nero's Love Story :lol:
Go: Dante (yeah I said it!)
oh come on..Devil may cry is not about love(not entirely) , is about hot girls, gore and cool weapons.

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
yes, but coming from a girl a love story never killed anybody. The gore and weapons are just a bonus for me... and Nero's cuteness, :lol: Seriously, I have a troop of chicks over here that would love to hop in here and say that the love story portion made the game better. You men and your "allergies" to love stories, :lol: I think that they make things more interesting =D

Ainde

World Saviour
because u said this You men and your "allergies" to love storie i just wanted to make sure.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
You had better not be bad mouthing EMOtionsUntold! You'll make alot of enemies that way. me being on of them.

If you weren't then take this as a warning.

Ainde

World Saviour
Bringerofchaos;91921 said:
You had better not be bad mouthing EMOtionsUntold! You'll make alot of enemies that way. me being on of them.

If you weren't then take this as a warning.
>_< i dont know if u were joking or said it in a serious way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom