• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Impressions on MGS4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noxotic

What are your impressions on Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots ? I think it looks good, but its messed up that Snake has to die. I'm guessing its just a teaser though. I think he doesn't wan't FOXDIE to spread and kill people so he trys to kill himself. The game itself looks uber awesome just from the cutscene. Raiden also looks ALOT better and cooler than he did in MGS2 . So what do yous think about MGS4.

demonslayer

Re: Immpressions on MGS4

my computer connection won't let me see any videos at a speed of over 2 seconds of action per minute, and my cable is terrible, but I've seen a little and I gotta say that I'm really lookin forward to it!!!!!

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin

Heh, I didn't know Raiden was making a return in Metal Gear Solid 4. That's pretty cool I guess, i thought he was a decent character back in Metal Gear Solid 2.

GenocideHero

MGS 4 looks awsome and the trailer was cool the whole snake suicide is a teaser for sure.

maverick7

MGS4 is going to be so awesome. If you saw the E3 '06 on G4 channel Raiden looks pretty cool in the cyborg ninja suit. Even though Snake has gotten older, I think the game is still going to be good.

Noxotic

Oh, and I don't think its that far from the last MGS games timeline. I think he got older due to the cloning process problems.

maverick7

i just started playing MGS2: Sons of Liberty. the more i played that game, the more i want MGS4 now.

Ms.Reaper

I've played a demo to MGS2 and I liked it. I want to get MGS3 but I think the only place I can get it is on Ebay. It's a limited edition and the company aren't making any more of that game.

shadyoc

Devil Slayr
MGS 3 was absolutley brilliant! and i have high expectations for the 4th aswell. Hideo won't let us down! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom