• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm trying to get into smallville...

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
what the title says. i don't wanna watch all 10 seasons though. i did that with supernatural and overwhelmed myself

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
what the title says. i don't wanna watch all 10 seasons though. i did that with supernatural and overwhelmed myself
Well watch the first few episodes, if you dont like it dont continue.

The thing is dont try to watch it all at once, pace yourself so you dont get overwhelmed.

DanteStyle

但丁是我的
pace yourself

Sound advice. You don't have to watch the whole series in one night or even one week. Space it out until you feel like watching the next one. I used to want to recap on Supernatural but then the series turned to crud whatnot with bozo angels and God being brought into the mix and I lost interest - roundabout the episode with Paris Hilton in it. Still a fan of the previous seasons but it lost the hook on me.
Game of Thrones, on the other hand... I'll probably watch two-three episodes in one night because I just LOVE it.
And Revolution, too. But then you have times when you catch up to where the series is currently at and you have to wait x amount of weeks before the next episode airs and it's just *HEADWALLHEADWALLHEADWALL*
So...yeah. My rambling aside, listen to Z218. Just pace yourself.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Hmm, I liked this show up to the first 3 seasons I think. Then it started getting a bit ridiculous I thought. Just watch it for as long as you find it interesting, because some shows really drag themselves out

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
*bows head in shame* I've never seen Smallville. I know, it's weird considering how big of a comic book nut I am.

Do you watch Arrow? That show is awesome and Green Arrow has always been one of my favorite DC Comics characters.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
*bows head in shame* I've never seen Smallville. I know, it's weird considering how big of a comic book nut I am.

Do you watch Arrow? That show is awesome and Green Arrow has always been one of my favorite DC Comics characters.

after the new 52 i was kinda on the fence about arrow, but then i started watching the show and instantly became a fan...then i started watching supernatural...then the vampire diaries...then reaper...then smallville...now i'm watching gilmore girls. notice something...CW has great shows. i might start watching 90210, just because its on the CW

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
after the new 52 i was kinda on the fence about arrow, but then i started watching the show and instantly became a fan...then i started watching supernatural...then the vampire diaries...then reaper...then smallville...now i'm watching gilmore girls. notice something...CW has great shows. i might start watching 90210, just because its on the CW
I should watch Supernatural. Dexter started up again so I have something to watch every Sunday now for the next 11 weeks.

Top Bottom