• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

im sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's not your fault. You had nothing to do with it. You had innocent intentions, I'm sure, but other people reduced themselves to nothing but bickering.

Meg

awww *hugs* don't worry. its not your fault. everyone that ever got to heated over a versus thread, its their fault. sooooo that's...everyone on here. :p But don't worry, DT's right. Its a shame they're banned cause i really wanted to make a cereal vs. thread. oh well.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
DreadnoughtDT;229710 said:
It's not your fault. You had nothing to do with it. You had innocent intentions, I'm sure, but other people reduced themselves to nothing but bickering.

wen u put it dat way...crud lost my train of thot:|
still feel like its partially my fault
ps. thx bud

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
meg127;229711 said:
awww *hugs* don't worry. its not your fault. everyone that ever got to heated over a versus thread, its their fault. sooooo that's...everyone on here. :p But don't worry, DT's right. Its a shame there's banned cause i really wanted to make a cereal vs. thread. oh well.

1. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!
2. cereal vs who? o wait is that banned 2?:huh:

Meg

D.E.Mortal;229717 said:
1. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!
2. cereal vs who? o wait is that banned 2?:huh:

no, a versus thread for different kinds of cereals. :cool: yup.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
They are right. I even played a part in it. I got into part of an arguement. I just hope that since the VS. threads are banned, people can get along better.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Nicodemus Zamoran;229731 said:
They are right. I even played a part in it. I got into part of an arguement. I just hope that since the VS. threads are banned, people can get along better.

they might. until the next "Nero is Vergil's Son" thread or whatever theory someone comes up with next.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
*glomps* no need to apologise, if anyone is to blame, it's gotta be me. I'm downright stubborn when it comes to Dante vs whoever, ('cept where Bayonetta is concerned) because Dante will always win in my books. I'm sure I was the cause for many hackles to rise with my annoying 'Dante can not die so :p' posts. I'll own up to it, I had a big part to play in the ban of vs threads. But there's no need for YOU to apologise, they were fun threads ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom