• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

im sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweety

i know the rules on here n i know i might have broken two of them, i know i wasnt suppose to create another account but i did it cuz, me n Enigmatic_soldier got banned for being rude to another member on this site named *sigh* TimeLord, i knew it was wrong too. Soldier didnt though, i should have remember not to talk bad about him but i didnt n i got both of us banned. i should have thought what i was thinking before i did iot then we wouldnt have gotten banned, n i wouldnt have to go there all this trouble to say im sorry n to get us both unbanned, i guess i might have gotten myself banned for life, but u have to understand i was doing it out of love, i love soldier yes truely do, which also means, i am willing to do anything.

im sorry for being rude to u TimeLord i really am. i honestly didnt mean too. i really am sorry i had hurt u. i'll take the blame for wat had happen. it was all my fault n no body else. if i get banned for life then at least i was able to say sorry to TimeLord before i do. I am sorry TL i really am, but u have to remember i didnt n i bet alot of other people have done th samething, u r also rude to alot of us or u were but we didnt go tell a staff member that u did, we probly either held it back or just ignore it, but not u, u have to tell a staff that someon was rude to u, but when ur rude to us if u were or or, we dont,

if i get banned for life from this site, pliz everyone remember i did it out of love, i tried to get my boyfriend unbanned for something he didnt do, n that if i do get banned for life (idk if i might) then im sorry to everyone, n i'll miss all of u. n u'll know the reason y.

i hope this sorry would lift both of the banneds n keep me from getting banned for life on here. i love this site. its were i only can talk to most of my friends on here, n i like everyone on here.

once again im sorry for being rude to u Damien.

~ice_princess_d

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
don't be sorry marissa....damien is rude to us all the time...he talks **** about me to gerard..all he does is gossip..and when someone says one thing about him he gets upset like a little bithc and tells on us to get us banned...i don't see him ever getting banned for wat he says

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
If you wanted to apologize you should have waited for the end of your ban. Breaking another rule only endangers your position. Thread, locked and account banned.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Permaban time - rules are simple. I have no idea why so many struggle with them. No bans are getting lifted, shortened or decorated in pink fluffy bunnies. If you can't do the time...

And KNDSVCloud? Warning added for that little unnecessary outburst. Control yourself, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom