• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm out

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReRave

smug jerk
Soooooooooooo... I've been here for quite some time and many people got to knew me as not exactly the nicest of all people, but at least I've been trying to be reasonable in my arguments.

Now, after E3, the game I came here for is more or less all out in the open. I have all the infos I need for now and I no longer see any reason to discuss ths gamy any further, especially sine there's a recent trend of opening threads about literally nothing in the DmC-part of the forums.

What I'm saying is: I'm finally taking a leave, probably to never come back. I won't be posting anything new, but I'll still lurk around and take in new info, if something important comes up.

I guess "thanks" would be polite, especially to those users, that made my time here quite enjoyable:
chocolateghost79, DreadnoughtDT, wallenb, ZeroLove and Railaziel.

Thank you all and good bye!

377081_2277555987481_1339266227_n.jpg

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
It's actually "Requiescat in pace".
Nevermind though, because I am ******* back on the saddle.

Here it should be "Hasta la vista".
:D
I see I didn't make your experience enjoyable.
You know, I thought that we were cool man, we were the two 4chan dudes of the site.

ReRave

smug jerk
I see I didn't make your experience enjoyable.
You know, I thought that we were cool man, we were the two 4chan dudes of the site.
I didn't think, that you of all people would take this so seriously. Fortunately for our relationship, that dumbass "Awake" has re-inspired me to post on these forums.

If any mod reads this: This thread is now moot (*nod*).

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
I didn't think, that you of all people would take this so seriously. Fortunately for our relationship, that dumbass "Awake" has re-inspired me to post on these forums.

If any mod reads this: This thread is now moot (*nod*).
Well you and McdD are like the new Asmodaius and CoolDemon of the site. (only your arguments don't turn into flame wars)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom