• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm not really new but I haven't introduced mahself anyway..

La Femme Fatale

Her Royal Nonsense
My name's La Femme Fatale... I come from that Resident Evil forum that Steve and Angel have... whatsitsface. I never really have anything remotely intelligent to say but I like talking about my body parts. That's pretty much it - I know a couple people here already and I hope to meet the rest of you. Cheers.

Meg

Who the heck are you? How dare you come over here with your purple font and really badass sig (my compliments to tremor)?

Seriously though, I know awhile ago you said you wanted to check out some online dating sites and well *points to self* I am still available.

Actually being serious now, welcome! :D

Meg

You and me and a bottle of tequila... when and where dahling, when and where. ;)

Et merci beaucoup, mademoiselle.
I don't know what beaucoup means and I don't drink, but I like cheeseburgers so I'm thinking the place down the street tomorrow at 6 be there.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
Hi there warm welcome to the forums although you've been here for a while.hope u enjoy it here and make alot of friend's :D.that's a pretty awesome name and sig.see ya around the forums :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Welcome to the Community, I'm sure you'll fit in nicely ^^

Top Bottom