• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm not dead, just busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Incase some of you were aware, I haven't been on for a while now. And I'm missing talking to a lot of you and catching up with new threads and whatnot, but I've just been busy with work and sorting things out for when the baby is here. The baby is doing great if any of you wanted to know, so that's fantastic obviously.

So yeah, just to say that I'm okay and everything and good to be getting on to let you know I'm good. I should be popping on more often for the next month or so because everything is sorted for the baby. So I look forward to catching up.

And just wondered, any news on a release date for the new DmC game? I haven't caught up on recent information, so I'm not informed at all lol

Anywho, good to be back :)

Meg

Hello, LoD! ^_^ Good to know you aren't dead. No news on DmC release date, but Steve is going to be doing an interview with NT. So that should be interesting.

Glad to know the baby is doing well and that things are all set for when he/she/it arrives. :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Hello Meg ^_^ Lol, thanks :) I like waking up thinking "Cool, still not dead" xD Oh bummer. They agreed to an interview? That's awesome news. Has he spoken about the sort of things he is going to be asking Ninja Theory? Or is he just keeping that to himself and letting us read it afterwards? If you know that is. Which you probably do, since you know more than me on this matter.

Thanks, I appreciate the kind words. I'm glad everything is good as well. I get so overprotective over the smallest of things to do with the baby. I suppose that's only natural. Or at least I hope it is. Things are all set, should be great. Everything brought and ready for its arrival. The gender will be a surprise for us. We'll have to wait and see.

I'll keep everyone posted. And when I can show images then I will do ^^

Meg

Mr. Steve had us submit questions to ask NT. It's in the DmC section. ^_^

And I'm sure everything will go well with delivery. I've a feeling you're gonna be a good dad. ^_^ Best wishes to you and the mommy.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
hey LoD always nice to hear from ya. good to see that your doing great with your baby. do return soon dude :)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
And when I can show images then I will do ^^
Just so long as they're not gross as-he/she-is-being-born type photos, we're good ;)

Unless the internet explodes, we're not going anywhere any time soon so just focus on your family and drop in when you get the chance. Good to know you're not dead though... always helps to be sure before we bust onto your profile and start claiming items for ourselves :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom