• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm having another dilemma

Meg

Ok guys. Should I get Modnation Racers, Split/Second, or the new Prince of Persia? I really don't know.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
out of those three games the new prince of persia game looks like the most fun. but i havn't played any of them except for a demo of modnation racers so i can't say for sure.

CloudStryker

Surviving
Didn't the last prince of persia also have lots of great reveiws, and sucked.
Personnaly I would go for Split Second Velocity looks great.
Although I would advise trying to get demos for them all first, then decide.
I made the mistake of buying Just Cause 2 based on reviews, and after 3 hours got bored sh*tless.
Worst £30 ($45-$50) I ever spent.

Meg

CloudStryker;229179 said:
Didn't the last prince of persia also have lots of great reveiws, and sucked.

I like that game. :( Hmmm. I'm still having fun doing side missions in FFXIII so I have time to think about it. Yeah, I think I'll try to get demos. That sounds good, thanks. ^_^

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
...Prince of Persia.Just don't buy the portable versions.Only the console/PC version.Otherwise you are in foor a cr4p test.Other than that,it's a very good and solid game.

Meg

Devil Bane;229544 said:
...Prince of Persia.Just don't buy the portable versions.Only the console/PC version.Otherwise you are in foor a cr4p test.Other than that,it's a very good and solid game.

I didn't even know there were portable versions.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Yup,the Warrior within and the two thrones had portable versions to the PSP.They were very nice,adding some more features,but still had the repay value of the console versions.Now the new one : The Forgotten Sands returns the back to it's 2D roots in the PSP and DS edition,which absolute crap.Seems like the PSP isn't getting much love any more from the US and the EU gaming companies...

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands is the better choice. If you want the most strongest port of the game, get the PS3, Xbox 360, or the PC version. I can't recommend the Wii version because I haven't played it, same goes to the portable versions.

Top Bottom