• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm gonna have to avoid this section for a bit

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Apparently on GameFAQs theres been some big spoilers posted about this game (which I have managed to avoid). I dont know if the said spoilers are big, or true, but I don't want to risk finding out. Naturally, as this is a DMC4 section, if word gets around it might come up here. Therefore, I wont be reading any more of these threads just in case.

Don't worry, I'll still be posting on the DMC1, 2, 3 and Fan Fiction areas.

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
if thats the case i think i may also have to start avoiding this area as i really dont wanna spoil the game for myself. i feel like i know too much about the game already

danteluvx

Sadly, I read the review before it was properly edited with a spoiler tag:( , now I'm completely ****ed:verymad:. I will just have to stop reading the reviews and going through forums till I play the game.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I can understand where you're coming from! You can't help but bump into Devil May Cry 4 spoilers all over the place at GameFAQs and the IGN message boards. ^_^ I've managed to sidestep pretty much everything spoiler-wise so far, fortunately!

Still won't stop me from visiting our humble little Devil May Cry 4 Forum, though, I love reading all the Devil May Cry 4 threads you guys make! I'll also be marking all Devil May Cry spoilers with...

Devil May Cry 4 spoilers go here...

...to help ensure that nobody has their Devil May Cry 4 gaming experience is ruined. =]

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
True, I am starting to feel like that too. The game is almost at the tip of our hands. Learning something new about it would not help at this stage. (It's like summer when we were bored to death and WANTED something to talk about concerning DMC4). I just started DMC3 again in hard (DMD is okay for once but I don't want to start losing and shouting etc etc:lol: ) and I don't have SE, so only Hard exists before DMD. And I remembered the feelings I had when I first played it while knowing NOTHING (no Internet connection at the time) about it except that Vergil was somehow in it and that it was a prequel.
It's okay that we know some weapons and some characters but I hope before getting it I wouldn't like spoiling anything.
So please follow devilmaycry's advice and post ANY spoilers at the Sticked Spoiler Thread that Dark Drakan made a few days/weeks ago. ;)

X_nick_X

I read the review witrh the spoiler tags.
Then i read the comments.
Why must people reveal stuff in the comment sections:dry:

Zato-OW

King
The spoilers on GF actualy turned out to be false.coming from a differnt reveiwer of the DMC4,he said the spoiler that was givin out was false info,but idk maybe its a coverup(which i doubt).

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
^ I heard this as well, but whatever it is, I think I'll take the safer bet and avoid finding out altogether.

Top Bottom