• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'll play it this summer...

Meg

Anyone have one of these lists? You know how it goes, a game comes out that looks cool, but you don't have time to play it for whatever reason. Be it to many other games are out, or you are simply to busy. So said game goes on the infamous "I'll play it over the summer list." Its a very dangerous list to be on since chances are I'll never play those games.

Me never getting around to playing them is because of one of two things. One. To many great games come out during the summer. Two, one game holds my attention for the entire summer.

Annnnyway. Here's my "I'll play it this summer" List.

1. Medal of Honor Airborne
2. H.A.W.X.
3. Spiderman: Shattered Dimmesons
4. RUSE
5. Toy Story 3

I'll add to the list as I think of them.

The only game on that list to not stay there forever is Wolfenstein (PS3). Unfortunately I just got it and am not impressed. I should have just saved my money and bought Birth By Sleep instead of blowing it off on two mediocre games. (Alpha Protocol being the other one.) Now I know that I have that list for a reason. :lol:

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Dead Rising 2 is pretty much the only thing atm. But like the last one I am sure it is going to sap up more time than games usuelly do for several reasons so I am putting it off for the time being.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
meg127;275972 said:
Anyone have one of these lists? You know how it goes, a game comes out that looks cool, but you don't have time to play it for whatever reason. Be it to many other games are out, or you are simply to busy. So said game goes on the infamous "I'll play it over the summer list." Its a very dangerous list to be on since chances are I'll never play those games.

Me never getting around to playing them is because of one of two things. One. To many great games come out during the summer. Two, one game holds my attention for the entire summer.

Annnnyway. Here's my "I'll play it this summer" List.

1. Medal of Honor Airborne
2. H.A.W.X.
3. Spiderman: Shattered Dimmesons
4. RUSE
5. Toy Story 3

I'll add to the list as I think of them.

The only game on that list to not stay there forever is Wolfenstein (PS3). Unfortunately I just got it and am not impressed. I should have just saved my money and bought Birth By Sleep instead of blowing it off on two mediocre games. (Alpha Protocol being the other one.) Now I know that I have that list for a reason. :lol:

Ah, good list. It was said that Toy Story 3 is one of the good games based on movies. Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions is a great game too, but the other three games are kinda mediocre to me, but that is my taste. Either way, nice list to play, and rep+. :D

Captain Ren

Tribble
i've got some alredy in hand, some are coming. some are out for a pretty long time. o_O

coming soon:
Atelier Rorona
fist of the north star
assassin creed brotherhood (not in my priority)
god of war, ghost of sparta

in hand:
parsona psp
peace walker

out for a while...
uncharted 1 and 2

aka958

Don't trust people
Uhh... I really liked Unreal Tournament in the past. When Unreal Tournament 3 was released I was really hyped but out of cash. So I delayed to buy it. Not did I think it would take several years since I bought it yesterday for the first time. xP

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Here is my summer list:
Demon's Souls
Valkyria Chronicles
Final Fantasy XIII
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Will include Ninja Gaiden Sigma and Star Ocean: The Last Hope International when I buy them.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Darth Angelo;275976 said:
Dead Rising 2 is pretty much the only thing atm. But like the last one I am sure it is going to sap up more time than games usuelly do for several reasons so I am putting it off for the time being.

Oh and Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

Top Bottom