• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

IHATEANIMEANDJAPANESEVIDEOGAMES!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyrantWayne9999

Golden Saint God of Overlords
which is what I would say if I were both ignorant and not Asian (though the latter part doesn't have much to do with anything)....

I actually can understand hate for anime (I have one in particular that I hate) but for the most part the haters give some really ignorant reasons. Very rarely have I come across people that genuinely hate anime and have credible reasons for such. Why am I talking about this? I don't really know actually.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Could you imagine all of the pointless Vergil threads I would've come up with now if I acted on the fantasy thing :laugh: (mind you, somethings are better being kept to yourself :wink: ).

When I first saw the title, I was reminded of a thread I saw on another forum a few months back.
Someone said they weren't going to buy/play Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remaster because the characters 'looked too Asian'...
:bored:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
If we all made threads stemming from the fantasies of our imagination, s
Well, mine would just be.....something. My friends and I can get in to very in depth conversations about the practical uses and realities of sex robots, and the kind of impact a first successful human clone would have on the world and how that clone would possibly feel getting that revealed to them. How that clone was brought up, how he lives his life, all that before being revealed he's not a normal human being.

See, those are interesting and can lead to very intelligent discussions about the inevitable science fiction realities we are leading up to. And then it breaks off in to an in depth look about how zoophilia cases are handled in the Pokemon world.

I wouldn't plague the forum with that though and I'll stop babbling lol.

TyrantWayne9999

Golden Saint God of Overlords
Darth Vader: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Anakin: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Buck: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

....anyhow I should create an Ark in my backward.....starting tommorow.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Is this topic like J pop America Fun Time?:tongue::wink: I think the only thing I don't like is when people act like the people in the videos below as a result of exposure to Japanese anime. :facepalm:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Yeah, some people really need to learn what Japanese history is really about --

-- I mean, some of the animes out there are great, but they aren't worth the overbearing fandoms that follow in their wake sometimes.

Last edited:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Kay.... Hitler.
cAke.
Rainbow uniponies.
Dmc sucks.
Yes, uniponies.
Did I cover all the basics?
I should add more cake....

My point is (rainbow cake?) Don't call people out on their likes and dislikes with a #innocent I dont know why, etc, gibberish. Sort it out one on one with the person(s) you have a disagreement with, or better yet, put them on ignore. Or just don't talk about what you can't agree on.
But don't make threads like these.
Please. This is too close to flame baiting than a genuine thread to be contributed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom