• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you was the one create Dante or reboot him, what appaerance and feats would you give him ?

DmcJACKPOT

Let's rock!
Me: half demon, half angel( I think it's cool), super regeneration and maybe immortal...idk, keep the rest. Also, Rebellion got Dmc Rebellion'abilities while DT, the same with Ebony & Ivory.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
He would have a more define past and maybe older than he actually looks as he might actually be born back in the 18th century and active since than.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Correction: ''If you were the one to create Dante or reboot him, what appearance and feats would you give him?''

Half demon and half angel. He would have brown or black hair, the same type of athletic body as in DMC3, and wear something like in DMC2, or DMC1 and 2 combined. Oh, and don't forget an über-badass Devil Trigger, one that actually makes him look like a demon, or demon and angel combined.

The attacks... maybe a bit more focused on aerial combat? The flashier the better, of course.

DmcJACKPOT

Let's rock!
Correction: ''If you were the one to create Dante or reboot him, what appearance and feats would you give him?''

Half demon and half angel. He would have brown or black hair, the same type of athletic body as in DMC3, and wear something like in DMC2, or DMC1 and 2 combined. Oh, and don't forget an über-badass Devil Trigger, one that actually makes him look like a demon, or demon and angel combined.

The attacks... maybe a bit more focused on aerial combat? The flashier the better, of course.
yeah, that was a typo, good ideas but I'd prefer white hair, it's unique and stylish. Aerial combat is cool, i consider the Rebellion from Reboot

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Maybe people would relate better to white hair as well, since nobody has white hair, disregarding elderly people, of course. Nobody really has a preference for or an aversion to white hair, so it would work really well.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I would make his hair white but make it as short as Izaya's from DRRR.
images

As for body, I'd make him as lean as he was in the anime.
For clothes I want him to dress like he did in the DMC4 teaser
images

He'd be in his 20's and he wouldn't talk with corny one liners. He'd take **** seriously but still retain a good sense of humor. Also his rebellion would look like the DMC2 Rebellion and his guns would look more tainted and dirty to show years of use.

The story wouldn't copy DmC's story cause old Dante wouldn't fit in new Dante's world, so I'd probably think up my own story.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Vergil doesnt use guns but im not against Dante becoming a hitman.

In the old canon he was a mercenary which meant he had experience as a criminal, a cop or a soldier. You cant become a mercenary by going to college so it gives us a chance to play with his background.

Im unsure of the half angel thing so it would be a reveal in the game itself.

DmcJACKPOT

Let's rock!
Vergil doesnt use guns but im not against Dante becoming a hitman.

In the old canon he was a mercenary which meant he had experience as a criminal, a cop or a soldier. You cant become a mercenary by going to college so it gives us a chance to play with his background.

Im unsure of the half angel thing so it would be a reveal in the game itself.
if you read the novel, it'd said Vergil did use a sawn-off shotgun to shoot Dante

DmcJACKPOT

Let's rock!
Maybe people would relate better to white hair as well, since nobody has white hair, disregarding elderly people, of course. Nobody really has a preference for or an aversion to white hair, so it would work really well.
I'm a big fan of Dante, and one of the reasons that make his image is unique cuz of the white hair so...u should understand the rest

kryptoknight

My dante would have shoulder length white hair (at first, it would tie into the story) He would have basically the red equivilent of an Organization XIII cloak with the hood up, and a bare chest. As for story, Dante lost control of his devil trigger and brought the human race to near extenction. At the start you see him attempting to cope with his self-lothing.

Top Bottom