• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you had supernatural powers...

Exejpgwmv

..would you take the One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge?(List reasons as to why and why not.)
And if not, what would you do?

All information on the challenge is here.
Also:
Supernatural- (of a manifestation or event) attributed to some force beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature.

I'll go first: No, I wouldn't take the challenge, primarily because I don't like being all that public about myself.
And in all honesty, depending on the power, I'd probably try to be a superhero.(Emphasis on "try".)

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
No, for the same reason the comic book hero don't reveal their identities and why others avoid the internet with vigor. People are slime and worse than that they are shameless slime. I have little faith in the hordes of people that hide behind a screen or a letter or a telephone to not harass me or mine.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Right there with you, guys. I'm shy enough around people, but to be in the public eye on that grand a scale? No, I'd want to keep my powers to myself, if I had any, and use them only when absolutely essential (or seldom at all, if they could cause potential harm). I might practice controlling them in an isolated area, if I was worried about them being a problem--especially if emotional spikes were the cause of their flare ups, and if they weren't harmful, I'd probably enjoy them...but again, in private.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Randi wouldn't know a psychic if they passed his ridiculous test.
There probably is no Million Dollars, and besides, wtf can you really do with a million nowa days?
So on the basis that I believe Randi to be a scammer, I'd say no. He can keep looking.

KRSkull

People used to think that magic is supernatural. But now they believe that its not. Well i am talking about magic tricks not some of the magic spells. Especially the ones Alchemists used in the past.

With that being said my answer the question is yes i would take that challenge. As to why well well for the same reason why Dante's Stalker won't take the challenge.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
There probably is no Million Dollars, and besides, wtf can you really do with a million nowa days?
So on the basis that I believe Randi to be a scammer, I'd say no. He can keep looking.
Inflation is a b!tch, but a million would still be nice..........I'm usually broke.

:'(

But I'm a real psychic. I can do psychic stuff for you for just a simple fee. You aren't giving me money, see? I know because I'm psychic. Money please.

Last edited:

Exejpgwmv

I don't know much of anything about Randi to comment either way but, if you really think he's a scammer, then you have one of the best reasons for not taking the challenge.(From what I've seen on this thread.)

Top Bottom