• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you had a Stand...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
What would it's name be, and it's power/stats? Here's mine. Keep in mind this... You have to look into your very soul to find your Stand's power. Don't just give it a random cool power, give it something that defines YOU as a person.

Stand Name: Divide By Zero

Stats
Power: B
Speed: D
Range: A
Staying/Defense: A
Precision: C
Learning: B

Stand Type: Shadow Stand (mirrors the body's movement but can move independently if ordered)

Appearance: Tall and dripping with an inky black fluid. Has a division sign on his chest with a zero around it. Normally hooded, but when the hood is gone, it has the appearance of a lizard-human. (saw that coming, I'm sure.)

Power: Divide By Zero is aptly named. He uses his manipulative powers to basically break reality in a limited fashion, making him akin to somewhat of a demi-god. However, the Stand puts a tremendous strain on it's user and therefore can only be used for a very short time.

Reason (basically the part of your being the Stand represents): In real life I'm a manipulative bastard and I love seeing everything go my own way. So what better way to make sure everything goes my way than with a Stand that can do just that?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chaos Master;294988 said:
Forgive my ignorance, but what is a Stand?

In the manga series JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, those with heightened spiritual presence had projections of their spirit called Stands. They all had special powers and they don't have to be humanoid in the least. One in particular, Notorious B.I.G., has no definite shape. They all have one thing in common, though: They reflect the personality of their user in appearance and in power.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Meg;294990 said:
^ So they are like personas? :huh:

I've never played Persona so I have no clue. They are only summoned when the user wants them to, but they have their own personality.

Meg

Storm Silves;294991 said:
I've never played Persona so I have no clue. They are only summoned when the user wants them to, but they have their own personality.

A persona isn't just exclusive to that game series you know. :p

Meg

Storm Silves;294994 said:
http://jjba.wikia.com/wiki/Stand

Read this, people. This is what a Stand is.

Wow. They're exactly like personas. Alright then let's see. Mine would be....

Stand Name: Lightning :)P)

Stats:
Power: B
Speed: A
Defense: C
Precision: A
Learning: C

Stand Type: Independent

Appearance: A tall, muscular young woman with long light pink hair and blue eyes.

Power: Army of One- Speeds around area unleashing a fury of blows and overwhelms enemies.

Reason: I'm quiet, kind of distant, but mentally and emotionally tough. I sometimes come down hard on people who are being stupid, but I deeply care.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Stand Type is like what it does. Like is it a Shadow, which does what it's user does, or an Independent, which does whatever it wants. There is also Vehicle and Suit Stands as well, which do what they sound like.

Meg

Storm Silves;294997 said:
Stand Type is like what it does. Like is it a Shadow, which does what it's user does, or an Independent, which does whatever it wants. There is also Vehicle and Suit Stands as well, which do what they sound like.
Ok thanks. Edited that in. ^_^

Sooooo do you like my perso- Stand? ;) eh eh?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Honestly, it could be anybody. I also honestly don't think Lightning represents you very well, but that's just me.

Meg

Storm Silves;295003 said:
Honestly, it could be anybody. I also honestly don't think Lightning represents you very well, but that's just me.

Oh really? :ninja:

aka958

Don't trust people
Stand Name: Everlasting Last Stand

Stats:
Power: D
Speed: C
Range: B
Defense: A
Precision: B
Learning: A

Appearance: A sad man in a black cloak hiding his face from the world.

Power: Retaliation- after taken lots of damage he counters with a venom who quickly but steadily drains the opponents life.

Reason: I'm hiding myself from everyone else, I take revenge in a more long term way rather than just beat them up, I know how to defend myself, I'm emotionally weak and thus I bring sorrow upon myself.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Got one from my brother. This is his Stand.

Stand Name: White Noise

Stats
Power: C
Speed: A
Range: B

Stand Type: Shadow

Appearance: Tall, pure white, featureless male with a speaker on it's face.

Power: Static Shocker
Can create any noise possible at any frequency or pitch. Able to destroy any opponent's ears or create ample distractions, but it's situational at best.

Reason: He's an annoying little brother, so why not have something that functions on noise?

EDIT: DarkKnight1000 asked me to post his, so here it is.

Stand Name: Distance

Stats
Power: A
Speed: B
Range: C
Defense: B

Appearance: A roughly car-sized field of inverse color.

Power: Distancer
Pushes anyone who moves into the field away from the Stand user. Due to the defensive nature of this move, Distance can't really attack. He can, however, teleport pieces of an opponent and effectively dismember them.

Reason: DK prefers being alone and is rather distant to most people IRL.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Umm... not really sure if i've got this right

Stand Name: Nite (Or Nite-Runner)

Stats
Power: A
Speed: B
Learning: B

Appearance: Wears Black clothes, boots and has black hair. Almost Pale white skin (like the moon) And wields a katana.

Power: Dark Mirror (or a taste of your own medicine) - When attacked by an opponent, Dark Mirror reflects that attack and deals double damage. There is medium damage to the user.

Reason: Nite is something that i could never be. She is strong, and no matter what happens (ie, death of someone close (Nelo), being bullied by someone) she could deal with it and come out the other side stronger.
Although, in other ways She is my better half.

Top Bottom