• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

if you could be anyone or anything what would you be

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Chaos Master;261007 said:
I wish to be a billionaire, so I can buy and do many things in my personal leisure. :D

thats an okay desire but i would want to be a trillionaire then i would have 1000 times what you would have.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
DreadnoughtDT;261212 said:
I would love to be Nero, actually. Then I could beat some sense into the haters.

but then you'd get beat up by Dante. ( Dante is the main character for 3 games( and part of a fourth) while Nero only has most of one. so Dante as the overall main character can't lose unless the plot requires it and even then he has to win in a rematch)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hey hey hey, we have to wait for Dante to come around in the real world before I'd have some competition, DS. ;)

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
DreadnoughtDT;261212 said:
I would love to be Nero, actually. Then I could beat some sense into the haters.

you could choose something else that is more useful if you just came to the simple realization that
Haters.gif

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
DreadnoughtDT;261216 said:
Hey hey hey, we have to wait for Dante to come around in the real world before I'd have some competition, DS. ;)

if you were Nero then i would be Dante to make sure you can't cause to much trouble. ( there are other people i'd rather be but Dante is the only one guaranteed to win against Nero)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's not a guarantee if you, even with Dante's body, don't have his skill.

In raw power, Nero beats Dante. Dante wins in the skill department, however.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
DreadnoughtDT;261496 said:
It's not a guarantee if you, even with Dante's body, don't have his skill.

In raw power, Nero beats Dante. Dante wins in the skill department, however.

I'd be Dante. So I can make DT eat his words.
PLUS I'm skilled ;)

Top Bottom