• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you could be any enemy demon/demon boss???

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
If you could be any enemy demon or demon boos from the entire devil may cry series of games who would you be???? personally i would be blitz from devil may cry 4 for demon enemy or one of the angelo's with the swords and as for demon bosses(not counjting vergil or nelo angelo) probably credo to be honest i know he wasnt that great but i feel he had some potenial that or berial but again not that great id prolly just stick with blitz overall

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
I'd like to be Vergil. I choose Vergil because I just wanna know how it feels to say, "Foolishness, Dante. Foolishness."

...and here I told you my most absurd fantasy. :/

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
BLITZ is my all time favorite

I KNOW RIGHT!!! its my fav demon to fight because honestly i have so much respect for its power i mean could you imagine fighting as that demon you could atleast put up a decent fight against atleast half if not more of the enemies in each game and as for beign vergil completely unfair lol but a very common dream for all dmc fans i should have included in the thread title any demon or demon boss except vergil

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Hmm...

I'd want to be Credo Angelo for sure. I mean come on, his demon form looks badass.

Also a very good pick my two fav's so far are credo angelo and BLITZ however i am a man of three's so i need another to make a full roster(not vergil or nelo angelo not because they dont rock but because there OP) any suggestions?

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Also a very good pick my two fav's so far are credo angelo and BLITZ however i am a man of three's so i need another to make a full roster(not vergil or nelo angelo not because they dont rock but because there OP) any suggestions?
Hm, I've always liked the Frosts from DMC4.

But then Again Berial is also pretty damn awesome.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
HMMMM...the frosts are pretty cool and berial is awsome as well but idk i think frosts would be my third and berial fourth just cause if he gets hit to much(max charge maximun bet and charge shot lvl3) he goes down lol cerberus is kind of cool too if he wasnt chained to the wall lol(btw im asking for demons and demon bosses from all the devil may cry games) but so far my three are devil may cry 4 exclusive

1.BLITZ

2.ANGELO CREDO

3.FROSTS

for dmc 4:)

Devil may cry 3

1.cerberus

2.hellvanguard

3.and the demon horse(without the carrage)(forgot his name)

can anyone name demons and bosses from dmc 2 and 1 i havent played those yet and a few descriptions?

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Sorry adjusting that last post demon picks for devil may cry 4 are

BLITZ

ALTO ANGELO

ANGELO CREDO :)

IncarnatedDemon

Marionette, that way i can do this when Dante comes around to slay me:
Lying_Puppet.gif

Top Bottom