• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If Vergil didn'tturn evil.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
If Vergil wasn't evil, and decided to join Dante after he somehow saved him from Mundus, how do you think they'd be?

Soul steeler

Demon king of sleep
they'd probably continue to kill demons for money. accept instead of buying pizza, vergil would be paying child support lol

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
If it's Vergil who saves Dante from Mundus, does that mean that Trish is dead for good and most importantly, the Sparda sword stays forever in Mundus' throne room.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
He'd basically be the team jerk.

I'd prefer him to be a loner and travel, going from place to place, training and fighting evil.

Soul steeler

Demon king of sleep
before vergil became nelo angelo he wasn't necessarily evil. he just wanted more power so he didnt have to live in sparta's shadow right? i think he would probably take the sword with him...

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
before vergil became nelo angelo he wasn't necessarily evil. he just wanted more power so he didnt have to live in sparta's shadow right? i think he would probably take the sword with him...
Anti-villain or chaotic neutral.

Soul steeler

Demon king of sleep
more like anti-hero lol and if he were a lone traveler he'd probably show at the last of a hopeless battle like something out of bad anime

Top Bottom