• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If Devil May Cry 2 was remade, will you play it?

If Devil May Cry 2 was remade, will you play it?

• Yes

Votes: 46 93.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
OF COURSE I WOULD PLAY IT :D!!!! as long as they just fixed all the f*ck ups and made it as awesome as the other DMCs then yes i would :3

Reira

The Fallen Angel;)
YESSS :D
If it was remade like this (I'm refering to the first post ;p)it would be awsomeeee :D:D:D

Asmodaius

If DMC2 was to be remade, I would only change a few things.

- Add more to the gameplay, don't change it, but add to it to make it more interesting and stylish.
- Give Dante some more attitude, change the dialogue slightly with some more explanatory storyline and lines for both Dante and Lucia.
- Updated graphics. Don't change their outfits or the overall style of the game, but give the graphics a boost.
- Remix the original DMC2 soundtrack.
- More stages, more boss-battles.
- Have Vergil, Trish and Lady as unlockables, kinda like Trish was in the original DMC2. They don't need to be part of the storyline as such, but it would be nice to have the option to play as them.
- If a new character approach should be made, let it be that of the Secretary! She will fight like Lucia with some unique move of her own, but will be hunting her and Dante instead, y'know, to see the story play out from her perspective. I loved the Secretary look ALOT and I always used that for Lucia once I had unlocked it.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
If DMC2 was to be remade, I would only change a few things.

- Add more to the gameplay, don't change it, but add to it to make it more interesting and stylish.
- Give Dante some more attitude, change the dialogue slightly with some more explanatory storyline and lines for both Dante and Lucia.
- Updated graphics. Don't change their outfits or the overall style of the game, but give the graphics a boost.
- Remix the original DMC2 soundtrack.
- More stages, more boss-battles.
- Have Vergil, Trish and Lady as unlockables, kinda like Trish was in the original DMC2. They don't need to be part of the storyline as such, but it would be nice to have the option to play as them.
- If a new character approach should be made, let it be that of the Secretary! She will fight like Lucia with some unique move of her own, but will be hunting her and Dante instead, y'know, to see the story play out from her perspective. I loved the Secretary look ALOT and I always used that for Lucia once I had unlocked it.

I agree with everything EXCEPT remixing the soundtrack. DMC2's soundtrack is actually my favorite, so remixes would probably not have the feel of the songs intact.

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
Would i buy it? HELL YES!
DMC2 FTW!
(Bet that you did not expect that reaction)

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
sure ya wanna do that? this IS the company who announced (and later canceled without warning) two nu Mega Man games...
if you trust capcom would fix all the problems in a dmc2 remake, do u trust them on giving their franchise to NT?

yea i think i was either A) high on ten different drugs or B) i was in a RLLY good mood (when im in tht mood i pretty much give everyone he benifit of the doubt.....even ppl i HATE D:) for me to say tht..........meh, prolly A and B combined >.>

Top Bottom