• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

if dante was a real life dude

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
so, if dante is a real life dude and based on his physical traits, what nationality do you think he belongs to? do DMC and DmC dante

for DMC i would say he's a russian or german EDIT : and or french, for DmC i'm going with british or american EDIT : and or french..

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Swedish, mate! He has everything to be a Swedish in DMC4, but in DMC3 he looks more like a Danish guy.

absolitude

Swedish, mate! He has everything to be a Swedish in DMC4, but in DMC3 he looks more like a Danish guy.

i believe you :D, more people here would know more about this kind of things, my knowledge is very limited with this

Gel

Premium
i believe you :D, more people here would know more about this kind of things, my knowledge is very limited with this
Don't tell anyone, but my great knowledge comes from me being a woman, you know!And, of course, of knowing anatomy.

absolitude

haha! you naughty you, you know swedish and danish male anatomy huh.. i won't tell anyone, your secret is safe on this thread..

oh and @Gel could you share a nice looking swedish and danish male here?

absolitude

what? share dudes pics? why not, i love beautiful things, just not naked alright, maybe just upper body naked..

Viper

Premium
what? share dudes pics? why not, i love beautiful things, just not naked alright, maybe just upper body naked..
superthumb.jpg

EDIT: forgot to say this is a Danish guy. Very good specimen. XD

Gel

Premium
Wait! I'll PM you with a Swedish guy with a body type like DMC4 Dante/Vergil.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
In the classic series, I think you can have him and Vergil be from anywhere because Eva could have been anywhere. Even if the series is set in North America, he could have always emigrated as an adult. (movie hook)

I think he's vaguely European but honing in on a specific location is tricky because the world outside Dante's office isn't developed. He could be British because he is described to be as witty as a british guy.

Last edited:

absolitude

In the classic series, I think you can have him and Vergil be from anywhere because Eva could have been anywhere. Even if the series is set in North America, he could have always emigrated as an adult. (movie hook)

I think he's vaguely European but honing in on a specific location is tricky because the world outside Dante's office isn't developed. He could be British because he is described to be as witty as a british guy.

the north america and british guy part, is this something official?

Viper

Premium
the north america and british guy part, is this something official?
I think game manual for DMC1 said it was set in North America, and Dante's city looked like it, but series usually features geography that does not fit real world, so take that with a lot of salt.

Gel

Premium
I think game manual for DMC1 said it was set in North America, and Dante's city looked like it, but series usually features geography that does not fit real world, so take that with a lot of salt.
Kamiya has a thing for America, but the actual DMC team was convinced Dante's city was in Europe.

Viper

Premium
Kamiya has a thing for America, but the actual DMC team was convinced Dante's city was in Europe.
He'd certainly have more business in Old world, with all the ancient temples and everything.

Gel

Premium
And Hell Gates. Don't forget the the true myths about "real" hell gates in Europe.

Top Bottom