• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If anyone is interested...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Hi guys - I'm currently working on a website dedicated to advising and helping people with various issues, with the additional option of free counselling via an initial contact form which would then lead into an online exchange either by MSN or email. I am busy writing articles on certain issues and would be interested in hearing anyone's experiences on the following subjects:

* Abortion
* Abusive Relationships
* Bereavement
* Dealing with Debt
* Mental Health
* Miscarriage
* Post Natal Depression
* Self harm
* Single Parenting
* Suicide
* Underage Sex
* Unplanned Pregnancy

I don't want opinions just experiences - whether they be first or second hand - and they must be genuine. Also, I would like to make it clear that anything said is private, confidential and totally anonymous. No one's name, username, email or personal details will be used, just the experiences and feelings that came with those situations. I'd like to hear from both guys and gals via PM if you are interested - but you really don't have to participate if you feel uncomfortable discussing certain things. I'm particularly interested in hearing how you have dealt/not dealt with an issue and what help, if any, you have received during the course of the situation.

Any questions, please PM me and thanks for your time guys :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom