• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ideas for R&C/J&D

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Any thoughts of Ratchet and Clank & Jak and Daxter?

I'm thinking for Ratchet and Clank, it should go after All4One and in Metal Gear Solid styling. Like maybe... Ratchet goes ninja as he disappears after a mission. Clank gets replaced with a new partner, maybe a dragon-like alien who honors Ratchet as his hero when he was a kid and that he was once a former student of an alien ninja clan from a different planet.

The game has fire arms but it could use more melee arms like the plasma whip.
For this... it could use ninja weapons.

and as for Jak and Daxter

Red, blue & yellow eco need to come back. Maybe a new story after the Lost Frontier. A Metal Head Queen maybe?

ZeroLove

Just the other day I bought the Jak and Daxter HD collection for PS3, having the three first games in it. And it is AWESOME!
Couldn't care less about Ratchet and Clank though. Never liked the games. They may look alike, but in the end, the two series really are very different from one another.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
i was thinking of revealing who Mar actually was and developing the other parts of the planet they are on.

i would have alternate playable characters so just give them a particular type of eco they could channel.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I wanna see Ratchet and Clank go to Earth. Kinda like how Sonic X went when Sonic met Chris while with Ratchet and Clank they meet a kid who is a mechanic... also maybe some planets get transported along with the Starship Phoenix.

Top Bottom