• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

ideas for new forms for pandora.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
offically pandora has 666 forms but only a few are in the game. so dose anyone have any ideas for more forms. i am actually going to try to incorperate all 666 forms into my dmc5 idea. ( any suggestions about how to actually do that whould also help. ( note: in my idea nero ends up with pandora.)

existing forms:
PF013: Epidemic ; bowgun

PF124: Hatred ; rocket launcher

PF398: Revenge laser cannon

PF262: Jealousy gatling gun

PF594: Argument mobile missile pod fires homing missiles.

PF422: Grief ; a giant three bladed shuriken.

PF666: Omen - open pandora creating a bright light

notice a theme all of these names are very negative. so use names with unplesnt associations. don't use synonyms of existing names ( since the game is orginally japanese i wan't the names to be able to be translated. (note: if there are mutiple japanese words with the same meaning then you can use synonyms.) there is one exception to the unplesent name rule. becase in the orginal myth after all the horrible things one more thing came out , "hope" however i aready have an idea for that name so your are all stuck with the negitive ones.

here are a few ideas from me.

PF001- Hope- heals the user
PF002- Mutilate- a sword.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
PF003-Disease- A dart gun that poisons the victim.

PF004- Apocalypse - A small tube that can shoot devastating lasers.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
not surprising that you were the first to reply. the real surprise wholud be if anyone else stuck with this thread.

as a fan of nero you are probably glad that i am giving him this weapon.

aka958

Don't trust people
Giving Nero what weapon? That is Dante's weapon!
Ah well, I'll give my ideas too.

PF036-Despair-Pandora transforms to a machine with multiple pipes and all of them shoot out a laser that locks on to the enemy or enemies of your choice.

Pf665-Sorrow-Pandora transform into a arm with great strength for the user (not that it would make any difference to Nero...)

Those are the ones I can come to mind of, I have loads of names though.
XD Shall I give you Dis pear?

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
PF005 - Massacre: A double ended chainsaw that Nero can swing great distances using the devilbringer.

PF006 - Oblivion: Similar form to Revenge, a giant missile launcher that delivers a gigantic missile that greatly damages enemies and surrounding enemies with the blastwave. (basicly a more crowd controlling Revenge)

PF007 - Insanity: alternative box opening move that is able to turn demons onto eachother when the player feels overwhelmed, the effects are temporary and vary depending on the destruction gauge.

PF008 - Invasion: a jetpack nero uses to fly up into the air and rocket down a gigantic punch with the devilbringer as he lands. (a bit ott but hey its DMC lol) requires precise maneuvering and quick thinking. Can also be used as a faster alternative to the sprint.

PF009 - Confusion: A long staff that is a trident on one side and a double edged sword on the other. Nero holds it in the middle and alternates between the two.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
PF010 - Inferno: Launches balls of electric fire (actual blistering fire) at opponents.

PF011 - King: Zoom onto target(s) and it becomes your puppet.

Meh..actually those aren't really good ideas, since this is Pandora we're talking about. Ugh, never mind, I thought I'd try anyway.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
PF012-GreedIt will be a treasure box that will turn one enemy into red orbs
PF513-Evilness:It will be a longsword that will kill any that hits(It cost to much of the destruction gauge)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
PF014 Tyrant: A destructive pair of katana that control ice.

PF015 Deafness: A hammer that controls the power of sound.

PF016 Blindness: Grenades that release a huge flash-bang.

PF017 Muteness: Makes enemies lose their elements. (In FF, being Silenced wouldn't let you use spells, so mute enemies have no element. This also makes Blitzes easier to kill, and they won't explode.)

PF018 Hate (Can't believe this hasn't been used yet): A pair of miniguns (gatling guns) that attach to the arms of the user.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
all your ideas are really good. there in one thing no one has made any suggestions on. how exactly will i use all these forms in my dmc idea.

here are my thoughts on the subject and some potentally useful information.

divide pandora into mutiple weapons ( officialy one weapon but treated as mutiple for gameplay purposes ( devil arms and guns)

in my dmc 5 idea each charter has a total of 16 weapons. 8 devil arms 8 guns.

i have currently decided on 3 devil arms ( red queen, gilgamesh , and a order of the sword lance ( i haven't named it yet) and one gun ( blue rose). so there are 5 DA and 7 guns left all of these weapons can be pandora if needed ( it whold be better if i had a few more avalible. )

this alone is not enough. to effecitively use all the forms. ( btw in my dmc5 idea nero has swordmaster style but not gunslinger.)

so dose anyone else have any thoughts on how to allow one charter to use all 666 pandora forms in one game.

( i'm sure everyone has figured it out by now but just in case someone is really confused right now i will explain anyway. in my dmc5 idea nero will have pandora.)

Meg

I'm surprised no one has said flamthrower. Don't know of a good name for it though...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
PF019 Wrath: A huge but short ranged flamethrower. It can easily destroy ice elemental enemies.

aka958

Don't trust people
^ That had already been said, you could call it Blaze, Fiery Wrath, Burning Wrath? So many... SOOooOOooOOOooOooooo MANNnyy! There are unlimited forms, more than what we can handle.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
aka958;208523 said:
^ That had already been said, you could call it Blaze, Fiery Wrath, Burning Wrath? So many... SOOooOOooOOOooOooooo MANNnyy! There are unlimited forms, more than what we can handle.

try to have a little optimisim. we can handle this. and we only have to come up with 666 forms ( actually less than that because of the forms all ready in the game and the ideas people have put on this thread.). it'll take a while but it's not hard.

@ the crazy demon one of your ideas is PF013 but one of the original forms is PF013 so you will have to change the number of that idea ( i recomend PF113)

a few ideas from me.

PF020 Loss: a four barrel shotgun
PF021 Decay: a fires acid filled bombs.
PF022 Desecration a gun that distorts the land and the enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom