• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I wonder... (DMC Weapons)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I was just wondering, what happens to the weapons from previous games? (e.g. artemis, agni and rudra, needle gun mightmare beta etc)

I know that no-one knows, but it would be great to speculate.

I thought that Dante might have thrown them in a heap in a spare room and forgotten all about them.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I always figured Dante had a sorta weapons store room, where he put them and forgot about them

Sparda™

It's a well-known fact from us DMC gurus that the previous Devil Arms and firearms Dante has used are in his office shown as trophies.

Sparda™

Vergil'sB*tch;189900 said:
Oh...? never seen them before.

It's not like Capcom put some effort in showing them through the games in the parts showing his office. It's just a fact that doesn't need nor confirmation neither a great importance put to It. It's just known.

Vergil'sB*tch;189900 said:
(I knew Sparda would know) :D

:lol:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Pawn them. Auction them. Anything to get some cash. She struck me as that type of person. A real gold-digger.

Sparda™

clairavance;189907 said:
I thought Lady scated them from him as payment...LOL!!!

If It would be something Lady would never do, is that.

Do you even know who'd be the ones paying for Devil Arms?!

Corrupt humans, demons disguised as humans.

Lady's jobs consist only in eliminating demons. That's the only thing she gets money from.

Dante is in huge debts to her, but she's not interested in Dante's Devil Arms.

Sparda™

I hope that CAPCOM can actually revive the Devil Arms in previous Devil May Cry games in the future DMC - incorporate them into the gameplay.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Sparda™;189924 said:
I hope that CAPCOM can actually revive the Devil Arms in previous Devil May Cry games in the future DMC - incorporate them into the gameplay.

That would be cool

Also this line comes to mind
"they've also been targeting devilarms, like the ones you carry"
When she said carry instead of use it sounded like he must have them lying around somwhere.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
That's what I thought too...which leads me to think that he has some sort of weapons store room...

Sparda™

darth_angelo45;189932 said:
That would be cool

Also this line comes to mind
"they've also been targeting devilarms, like the ones you carry"
When she said carry instead of use it sounded like he must have them lying around somwhere.

That's why I said Dante stores his Devil Arms and firearms in his office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom