• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I was thinking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Do you think we should have a showcase forum where people can share/show off their art and graphics that they have made, so people can comment and rate the artwork?

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
im down, we could have an entire channel just for artwork. if amyone has any dmc tattoos show them plz! i wanna get rebellion down my spine

D

Deleted member 209

hamshanks;16751 said:
im down, we could have an entire channel just for artwork. if amyone has any dmc tattoos show them plz! i wanna get rebellion down my spine

ouch! >_<

Yeah a fanart thread would b awesome!

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Yeah, it is a good way to express all of the members' creativity here on DMC.org, especially since the imageshack linking and HTML/BB codes are fixed :)

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
I was also thinking we could have a Signature and Avatar request shop type of thing. Seen it on alot of forums. Basically someone starts a new thread and says what they want their sig/avatar to look like, and that includes size, color, pictures etc etc, and somebody comes and makes it for them. :)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hi guys,

This is just a quick post to let you guys know that I really, really like this idea. In fact, if it wasn't midnight and I didn't have work in five and a half hours I would have probably set this up right away.

I'll be sure to bookmark this thread so I don't forget to check it out again tomorrow. Be sure to take this time to further develop the idea. Remember, I'm really interested in hearing your thoughts so keep those suggestions coming! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom