• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I was right about Trish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I just bought the new issue of Girls of Gaming Yesterday.And both Trish and Lady are in it.
Here is what it says about Trish:
Trish, the devil-slayin', half demon seductress from devil may cry 1 may have turned out to be a clone of the protagonist, Dante's mother, but that doesn't make her any less hot. Her role in DMC4's storyline remains unknown, but there is no doubt she'll be serving up her trademark devil beat downs in style.

I was right about her being half demon/ half human like Dante. Everybody kept telling me she was either full blood demon or full blood human. I'm not bragging, I just wanted to set the record straight i guess.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
She might be half demon, but not the same type as Dante. Where Dante is born between the..."bond" of a human and a demon, Trish is created to be a demon with humanish essence, making her half in a way.

BTW I have that same book. ^^ But is all the info in that book acurate? I remember reading the previous one and it had Kratos' prostitutes, it said that they go everywhere with him as if the were going to have a part in the game, but when the game came out, the hardly had a 5 second role.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Very good answer, Vergilissexy. I couldn't have said it better myself. +rep =]

On a sidenote: I'm really excited about finding out just what kind of role Trish is likely to play in Devil May Cry 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom