• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I was a lurker, but... Wait. This is a Jak and Daxter forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
Joke aside, I was lurking this forum, and liked it enough to join. Besides, I need to find some way to talk about gaming without annoying people. And I like talking about this series the most since it just is interesting to me. Also, how do you ollie while riding reapers?! Does Dante have no idea how to do tricks? Is sand bad when it comes to making skateboards?

Well I'm new, and my introduction was full of jokes. That says a lot. I did come here to talk about the DMC series, though. Hello, and... yes, I like pizza.

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
SpawnShooter;301844 said:
Hi! :) well you've passed the entry requirements with your love of pizza ;) glad to have you aboard.

You passes my like requirements. The signature. I don't even like DBZ(prefer Dragon Ball), and I love that picture.

Warning for everyone: I am not exactly best talked to in the morning. You'll learn why. Here's one reason: My ADHD. It's severe.

The community here seems more intelligent towards the games, to be honest. I see too many annoying people on Gamefaqs when it comes to these games. >_>

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
Ebony;301870 said:
Hello! Welcome to the forums. :D
Why, thank you. Nice to meet you.

Storm Silves;301872 said:
Welcome to the forums, Klaw. ^_^ (do you mind if I call you that?)

Actually, that is my self given nickname, so go ahead. Just don't call me any insults unless you have a good reason. I'm pretty laid back on the internet. Well, somewhat. I kinda inherited my dad's tense disposition, so it can come out due to being part of who I am.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Don't gotta worry bout that. I don't insult people at all. (cept trolls and flamers) I'm too nice.

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
Osaka;301879 said:
Welcome an' shizzle.

Fizzle grills, dawg?
Hi.

Storm Silves;301877 said:
Don't gotta worry bout that. I don't insult people at all. (cept trolls and flamers) I'm too nice.

Same. I've become a more less nice during the past few years, though. I try to be nice, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom