• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I think the reason i really liked dmc3 was that dante had challenges

Status
Not open for further replies.

heatlancer

1# Trickster
the other dmc's he seems to just walk over everyone know what i mean?

dmc3, it's better becuase he's trying to win but he's got real adversaries in vergil and the blob that is arkham

yea and ofcourse it's the most stylish of the series, but adding some real opponents for the antagonists just makes it cooler when he finally prevails over them

what you guys think?

Yeah,agree with that.In DMC4 he just beats all the opponents without much effort while in DMC3 he actually gets beaten by Vergil in their first fight and that´s why DMC3 is my favourite.Gameplay is also great because it´s fast and stylish.I like it better for ps2 than PC.Controls on ps2 are more easy to learn(i just don´t like playing on keyboard).^_^

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
FYI if you have a wired xbox controller you can fairly easily set it up to play dmc3 on PC, totally agree with you blitz i just don't feel i have the same control on a keyboard

P.S Dante and Vergils fights RULED!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
In DMC3 I liked him. He was more realistic than the stupid 4 persona or the despondent 2 persona. But his DMC1 persona was the best. He was the most serious without making it seem stupid, and was c0cky when it was appropriate. He wasn't just trying to tick people off, he was just making comments any person in his position would probably make.

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
Storm Silves;274324 said:
In DMC3 I liked him. He was more realistic than the stupid 4 persona or the despondent 2 persona. But his DMC1 persona was the best. He was the most serious without making it seem stupid, and was c0cky when it was appropriate. He wasn't just trying to tick people off, he was just making comments any person in his position would probably make.

i think in dmc3 he wasnt as ... refined as in 1 because well everything that haoppened in dmc3 changed dante and made hime a bit more serious and a bit less c0cky which made a better overall character

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
DanteDude99;275255 said:
i think in dmc3 he wasnt as ... refined as in 1 because well everything that haoppened in dmc3 changed dante and made hime a bit more serious and a bit less c0cky which made a better overall character

And then they had to throw the whole continuity error DMC4 Dante in there, which made Dante's DMC1 persona make NO sense. Which sucks.

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
Storm Silves;275256 said:
And then they had to throw the whole continuity error DMC4 Dante in there, which made Dante's DMC1 persona make NO sense. Which sucks.

exactly well DT great minds thin alike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom